Favourite Cloth nappies?

can i be very ignorant??

i dont mean rude i mean not have a clue btw lol...

i dont kno anyone who uses cloth nappies and never really considered them so can yas tell me the story??... and whats the pros and cons and are they nicer for her bum?? and she sometimes sleeps up to 13/14 hours at night would they last??? xx

does anyone use the ecoearth bamboo prefolds (I ordered them at twinkle on the web) and I find them very small (much less wide compared to my cotton prefolds) but much longer, I can hardly get them closed om my baby maybe it is just me or my baby is too fat but the length is too much and the width way too little. Very sad because they soak up so much more moisture than cotton.

oops forgot to say I have size 2 of these nappies (the bigger ones)

Last edited:
Right! Ive sent off for my voucher for £30 back on my bill :) So fingers crossed I hear back. Ive made a list of the nappies I want to get. Ive gone for a range of them at first until I can find one I like.

I already have:
Bambino Mio - Small and Medium - so 6 wraps and 24 inserts

Im going to get (after reading this post and doing lots and lots of research lol):
Itti Bitti AIO x2
Itti Bitty SIO x3
Cushie Tushie AIO x2
Bumgenium V3 x2
Bumgenius Flip x2

And then get a pack of boosters for the Itti Bitti :D

I cant wait to start ordering them all! Are there any others people think I should give a try?? Im probably going to prefer the pocket nappies but some of the AIO's looked too cute to pass up lol.

Oscar is in his ew itti's and cushi tushie today and I love them both!!!!!! My fave cloth nappies so far. Still waiting for some weenotions and i can't wait!! How sad am I, practically pounce on the postman every morning waiting for my cfluffy delivery!!

Lucas had a bumgenius nappy on yesterday for over 3 hours in the car yesterday without a sniff of a leak! I so wish BG did funky fabrics and designs coz out of all the nappies I've tried so far they way out perform the others. Got an issy and a cushie arriving tomorrow, can't wait!! Xx

I love my cushie, only had it for 1 day but I've just ordered more, I couldn't resist!!

If my hubby knew how much I'd spent this week I'm sure he'd divorce me lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back