New years Eve

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
wot are u all doing for new years eve if anything ??
mum and dad have booked up for us to go to a really nice resturant but they are eating at 8 and that is wen B goes to bed so i dont really know if i should go they sed hell be ok and can sleep in his pushchair but there is a disco to wot do u think i should go or sttick to B;s routine?

dont know yet with being preggers.

Usually we go to the Town center, everyone thinks its going to be rammed but its only the big clubs that get rammed, we go to a varsity and upstairs its dead and about 20 of us all meet up so its like our own private party lol.

i usually have a drink with my darling hubby. Then we go to bed and bring in the new year with a good old fashioned romp. Best way! :cheer:

i usually go to relatives for a party, probley will do the same this year!! except i cant drink :( and also ive never been preggy over the new year before

I'll be bringing the new year in with my DD as my OH always goes fishing on new years day.

Last year we watched the fireworks, year before that we played out in the snow :cheer: Can't do that this year :cry:

I usually go to bed at about ten :sleep: , and then moan when the fireworks wake me up at midnight :roll: ,might make an effort this year and stay up :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:
I usually go to bed at about ten :sleep: , and then moan when the fireworks wake me up at midnight :roll: ,might make an effort this year and stay up :lol: xx

:rotfl: you boring git!

budge said:
nikki1306 said:

:rotfl: you boring git!

I hate new year cause it's the end of christmas and usually the start of a new diet :lol: xx

my mum used to sit and cry at new yaers coz she found the end of a year depressing.

bubba might come early and you might be cuddling a newborn! :cheer:

best do the humpimg over xmas instead then!

Usually go to a party but this year i'll be like 36 weeks pg, have a 1 year old plus a 6 year old so i'll be staying in watching OH get drunk. :roll:

nikki1306 said:

That'll be me. New Year is so depressing :(

When Kayleigh was little I used to be in bed by 9! Couldn't see the point of seeing in the New Year with a bloke I hated!!!!!! :rotfl:

Last year I was hammered, then woke up to my BFP on New Years Day! Toooo many guilt tears to count!

I thought that this year would be spent at home as we have Charlie, but I've TOLD by MIL that we are going out and she is having both kids! :cheer:

I normally stay in New Year...yes im a party pooper lol. Im not too good in big crowds so dont like going into town.

This year, il be 5 days off my due date and so my friend (who is also pregnant) and her partner are going to go out for a nice meal with Rich and I.

Should be really lovely, just hope my waters dont break mid meal!!

I don't go out because it's too bloody expensive! We usually go for a fry up with one of our mates (done this for the last 2 years haha). Then we have a drive round Plymouth Hoe and go home and watch the fireworks then off to bed. My brother, sis in law and niece are with us for new year this year so they want to go out while my mum has the kids but I won't pay for ticket haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back