new years eve

annem

Reaction score
whats everyone plans?

my friend phoned me to ask what we were planning as i normally organise a big party but i'll be ready to drop so i don't know what i'll want to do.

Kimbo said:
buggar all :roll: :wall:

My sentiments exactly... probably go out for a meal or not... Town is heaving at that time of year...

Probly just go to a mates house or local pub, wont be going far so close to my due date!

its a difficult one as i doubt i'll be able to stay up that late!!

I'll probably be looking after my wee baby boy! :cheer: Or if I am very late giving birth :shock:

just to our local (which is a minute walk from our front door) like we do every year.. but this year we both won't be drinking.. just in case!!!

I think we will have a quiet night in.

Can't promise I will even be awake at midnight :sleep:

On new years I am hoping to make up for all the partying I missed on 21st birthday. Hopefully I will be able to get some babysitters.

i, thinking of going to london to watch the fireworks as got spice girls concert on the 2nd at the o2.
Either that or have a party at mine, hopefully my extension will be fin

I'm not a fan of new year either so it will probably be in a night in front of the telly in my pj's :wink:

I hate New Year, it's always such an inti-climax.

This year we'll have my parents over so I guess it'll be a nice meal cooked by OH, several bottles of wine and watch the fireworks from the balcony at midnight. Probably be in bed by 12.30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back