New Here

farah

Reaction score
Hello All
Am Trying to conceive for the last 2 years. Have had a previous pregnancy and have a 6 year old son. Not planned but a great joy to have! I am trying again and cant seem to get my dates right? Someone help. Last period 31.12.2008 Cycle length is approx 28/29 days. Some ppl say CD13,14 &15 are the best days. Some say day 7,8,9 and 22,23,24 are the best days? am so confused. need advice.
Thanx
F

Hi Farah :wave: , I'm fairly new too, not sure about your question as we ttc 2yrs too and I only just found out when to count day 1 as always spot 2-3 days before tmi!, there is advice thread at top of ttc forum found that quite helpful also lots of the ladies are really good with advice so hopefully your question will be answered soon.
Good luck x x

hiya and welcome.

are you charting or anything??

cd10-18 would be a good place to start with b'ding, some say everyday others say everyother but there are people here who have got their bfp with both.

good luck xxx

I would go for around the middle of the cycle too. Th thing is it all depends on when you ovulate.

I would advise you to get a basal body temperature thermometer (also called fertility thermometer) which measures to 2 decimal points (e.g. 36.23 not just 36.2) and get yourself signed up to fertility friend. It's free but you can pay a fee to get the VIP features. Basically take your temp before getting up every morning, input it to FF and it can help you pinpoint when you ovulate.

Failing that have as much sex as possible!!

Hope this helps...
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back