Help!!!! lol

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Im really confused.....

I have a gorgeous little blessing who is 15 months old (fell pregnant 1st time round) then again I had lots of lucky baby dust and fell pregnant 1st time round but unfortunately miscarried. Were now trying for another baby, only decided about a week ago but im so confused with ovulation dates, whens best to try, whens best to test etc and all these kits ppl seem 2 b using which could help??

Would really appreciate any advice.

My last period started 28th Dec and lasted 5 days, ended 1st Jan. My cycle lasts 28 days

Thanks in advance xxxxx

It's my first month using OPK's and to be honest it's driving me nuts...

Your best starting point may be to look at some online ovulation calculators and enter your info. Normally they put your Ov date about mid way through your cycle.

I have a 30 day cycle and got period 2nd Jan so I am in my fertile window at the moment!

Best of luck and I am sure you'll get your BFP soon

xxxxxxxx

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. Just gonna check out some ovulation calculators now :)

Best of luck 4 u aswell!

Just noticed you have had 3 M/C, Sending u loads and loads of hugs xxxxx

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. Just gonna check out some ovulation calculators now :)

Best of luck 4 u aswell!

Just noticed you have had 3 M/C, Sending u loads and loads of hugs xxxxx

Thank you sweetie - we're under the care of a recurrent miscarriage clinic now so fingers crossed the next time we'll get a sticky bean

xxxxxxxx

You are ever so strong! After my M/C I just felt like giving up hope, which is awful. Im terrified of it happening again :( xxx

hey babywestwood good to see you hunny you have been quiet, i know how scared you ,must be after MC :hugs:

your cycles sound good, so you should OV roughly about the 15th day. Get some ov tests from amazon and get peeing :poas: join us in the ttc forum to keep a track of your cycles, we all post opks and compare hun

good luck sweety

hey babywestwood good to see you hunny you have been quiet, i know how scared you ,must be after MC :hugs:

your cycles sound good, so you should OV roughly about the 15th day. Get some ov tests from amazon and get peeing :poas: join us in the ttc forum to keep a track of your cycles, we all post opks and compare hun

good luck sweety

Thank you hunni, best of luck to you!! Will keep you updated and make sure u keep me updated 2! xxxxx

of course i will hun :hugs: good luck and try not to be too scared, its hard after MC but you will get your bean soon sweety

You are ever so strong! After my M/C I just felt like giving up hope, which is awful. Im terrified of it happening again :( xxx

One m/c puts you at no higher risk to have another one hun, so please - unless you have soemething to worry about - just enjoy TTC !!

xxxxxxxxxxx

get your man into bed now hun!! your probably already ovulating, so you dont want to miss it for this month.

good luck!

get your man into bed now hun!! your probably already ovulating, so you dont want to miss it for this month.

good luck!

I reckon she may have just missed out this month - her period ended just as mine began and I am getting towards the end of my fertile window!

Maybe this month can be her practice month LOL

xxxxxx

Practice month... haha love it!!! OH isnt that lucky, im saving my energy for the real dates pmsl
We practiced on the 13th & 14th how were these dates? xxx

Practice month... haha love it!!! OH isnt that lucky, im saving my energy for the real dates pmsl
We practiced on the 13th & 14th how were these dates? xxx

Putting your info into the website I get my ticker from it sets your Ov date at 10th Jan so 13/14th may have been just a little late.

Who knows though! You may have ov'd later?

xxxxxxx

you were probably on the 10-12th Dec. So yeah, maybe you did miss it. But you never know!

Oh fingers crossed that I didnt :( Ive never wanted a month to go so fast lol xxx

my ticker said earlier for me too but i havent ov yet, probably will get a pos opk tonight and i am cd16! are you gunna get tests baby westwood xx

Yeh, Ive been looking at the tests, are there any you would recommend at all hun? xxx

my ticker said earlier for me too but i havent ov yet, probably will get a pos opk tonight and i am cd16! are you gunna get tests baby westwood xx

'tis true - tickers and Ov calculators can be a little bit off!

xxxxxxxxxx

Yeh, Ive been looking at the tests, are there any you would recommend at all hun? xxx

If cost is no object people rave about the clear blue fertility monitor, which is digital - it's expensive though! £60 + £20 for the sticks.

I use the One Step cheapies from Amazon (£5.50 for 30 or £7 for 50) but so far I am not happy with them?

If they do work out for me I'll of course retract my above statement !! I am a few days behind Lynette so hope to eventually get a + from the OPK's!

Last edited:
you will nat! i bet you ov in the next 2-3 days! my lines went from faint to visable overnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back