Help!!!! lol

you will nat! i bet you ov in the next 2-3 days! my lines went from faint to visable overnight!

I'll carry on testing hun - I will get a line if it kills me LOL

xxxxxx

Thanks 4 all the advice, spoke to the OH about getting a kit and his told me 2 give it a couple of months 1st :( He said he knows what im like, I will get a kit see its the right time and get myself over exited with positive thoughts and get my hopes up 4 wat could be an unhappy ending. His right, I think im gonna end up making sex a complete chore and be on such an emotional rollercoaster that I wont conceive due to stress (if thats possible)

Thanks 4 all the advice, spoke to the OH about getting a kit and his told me 2 give it a couple of months 1st :( He said he knows what im like, I will get a kit see its the right time and get myself over exited with positive thoughts and get my hopes up 4 wat could be an unhappy ending. His right, I think im gonna end up making sex a complete chore and be on such an emotional rollercoaster that I wont conceive due to stress (if thats possible)

Sounds like a plan hun. I have been so stressed since using OPK's!

xxxx

Last edited:
I know I rely on materialistic things and it would just bring me false hope :( Why is life so hard??? lol xxxx

aww hun i find that the opks give me more control ( i still get pissy until i get my 2 lines tho ) after mc i wanted to be in control too and i got that now! its up to you hunny, i found it worse not knowing give it time and see how you feel :hugs:

:dust::dust:

Fingers crossed for you this month!!

sending you lots of baby dust! xxx

So Aunt Flow is due today, Ive already jumped the gun and taken a test this morning which showed negative! Oh well.... fingers crossed 4 next month! xxx

So Aunt Flow is due today, Ive already jumped the gun and taken a test this morning which showed negative! Oh well.... fingers crossed 4 next month! xxx

Hopefully February is your month hun!

xxxxxxxxx

Hey hun. Hope af doesnt get u but at least ul hav a new cycle to ttc good and proper :)

I tried cheapy opks my first month but i didnt find them vey good. So i bought tesco own brand obes and hav used tgem last few cycles as tgey do give good lines. Iv invested in clearblue digi opks this mobth so will review them in a week or so wen i ov lol

if ur cycle is 28 days i would start using the opks a couple of days vefore u ov to make sure....possibly cd 11/12

Wishing u the best of luck hun xxx

hey hun ur not out till the witch comes, of not good luck for next month hunny xx try not to get too stressed out :hugs:

Great to see you back Baby Westwood - wishin you lots of luck for TTC in feb X

Hi BW, sorry bout your MC. Try not to be too scared most women who have 1 MC go on to have healthy pregnancies.

To give you an idea i used to have 28 day cycles and used to OV on CD14.

Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

Good luck with TTC

xxx

Also i gave up on OPK's as they never showed a positive. I bought a Clear Blue Fertility Montitor from Ebay. Im on my second month of using it and it is so much more reliable. Just something to think about.

Thank u all again for the advice! Not gonna go down the OPK path yet, gonna give it a few months. Still no Aunt flow tho??? xxxx

hey hun Oooo no AF! fx for you sweety

Ive run out of tests!!! loool Will pick some up 2day! Im not usually late but dont wanna get my hopes up! xxx

Just done a test and shows negative! But im never late for my period??!! I swear its in my head, its like im mentally stopping my period from coming loool xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back