Never thought I'd be posting here.

Oh Daley, its such an awful time. It hurts so much. Part of you will never get over this. There's nothing wrong with wanting to move on quickly but do try to give yourself time to grieve properly. I'm sure your next pg will be supersticky. Its so frustrating that there is no decent answers to why these losses happen, but please don't go down the route of blaming yourself.

I found the miscarriage association really helpful. I had some counselling through my work after my 4th mc in jan and its really helpful, i wish i'd done it before!

I'm sure it was that and having reflexology that had me totally relaxed and gave me a super speedy and sticky bfp 2 months later...

For me, I found that trying straight away almost helped with the grief. I couldn't very well be sobbing into my pillow while trying to seduce hubby for trying again! I'm 5 weeks down the line and still have moments where I just feel an overwhelming loss and sadness at what should be. Take as much time as you need to grieve, I spent time with friends who knew, ate lots of junk food and watched crappy telly. Don't go to work until you feel ready either. Massive hugs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back