Never thought I'd be in here

Oh honey it is a mirical! Im sorry for your other little bean but so pleased for your other little one! All the best!!! Xxxx

i love a happy ending its a true miracle im so pleased for you and hope the rest of ur pregnancy goes without a hitch but i am real sorry for the loss of ur other little bean :-( xx

Hi, I am so glad to hear that you still have one little bean to cherish, though I am so sorry to hear that you lost the twin. You did nothing wrong during your MC hun, I was totally gobsmacked to hear that they deal with any lost tissue in such a humane way in hospital, because at home, I would have likely to have done the same as you. I hope you go on to have a happy and successful pregnancy x

Oh my god Toni! I have only just read this! I am so sorry for your loss - no one should ever have to go through that! It is wonderful to read that you still have another little bean in there but your emotions must be all over the place. I can't even imagine how you must feel. What a turbulent time! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Oh wow!

I'm so sorry to hear about your little bean but at the same time so very happy for you that you have another wee bean! What a miracle hey!

I truly hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes awesomely. xx

Oh hun, sorry you lost a bean, but amazing that you still have a bean in there safe and well - this is a lovely forum, and it got me through my MMC at 12 weeks in 2010 - your right tho, until it happens to you, it really opened my eyes and made me appreciate things and how others might feel far more X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back