Never thought i'd be here

~V

Reaction score
Hey

Just recently found out i'm pg, in very early stages but bf has left me and am feeling very alone. We'd been together 4years and broke up just before I found out and he's not being supportive so looks like I'm facing this alone :(
Miles from my family and don't know many people here so i'm terrified. Thought pregnancy was meant to be a happy time :cry:

Hi,

I really feel for you. I have the same problem but it's the bloke who has went off to start a new life abroad. I'm 6 weeks and pretty mixed up. If you wanna chat then i'm here anytime!!

I feel for you both, bf and me had a few probs in the begining but have worked things out. But im a good talker if you wanna talk x

Natalie x

my b/f left me to wen we found out i was pg - but i had my familys support and even with there support i felt so alone - i felt like the one perso i should be sharing the pegnancy was with my b/f who i also had been seeing for 4 yrs - but now i have had braydon he is starting to show a bit more interest but i still feel like the lil interest he is showing isnt enough so if u ever need to tlk pm me!!!!

i know how you all feel even with friends and family around you its very lonely not just that, they are not as interested in everything as a partner would be me and my o/h split up around ovulation time so was hoping id get away with it but i got my bfp didnt tell him till a week after i found out since then we been on again off again but ive now ended it completely not heard off him since so dont think im gonna get any support off him keep your chin up everyone im sure we will all be fine xxxxx

Im in the same boat as well my partner of 3 years has left me and it is hard knowing your going to have to cope with this without them, how are you others coping with it?

:( hope your ok.My bf dumped me a week ago when I found out I was pregnant.I am 20 and though my mum, her bf and my sister knows and have supported me, I feel horrible.They think an abortion is maybe the best thing to do.My ex rings me, it was to be a *******, but since yesterday he has been quite upset.His family have basically told him to tell me to get an abortion. :talkhand: I would if possible go speak to someone professional.I still can't think straight, so dread to think what you are going through.You can't keep this to yourself, try writing it down on paper because things can sometimes become clearer.Good luck to ya though, it isn't easy.I am about 2 months pregnant so if you need a chat then let me know.xxxxx

Hi, im on my own with 2 near teen boys and recently divorced. I started a new relationship with someone afte much courage and wheni told him i was pg he dumped me. I fought a long hard battle in my head as to wether to go it alone or not, but with the support of family and friends and believe it or not my ex iv decided to go through with it, Im happy overall but get really sad when i think about the baby not having its real dad around, If any of you fancy a chat on messenger sometime then feel free to add me, take car, k.xx

one of the best mums I know is my friend who had a teen daughter. She had it had with an abussive bf who beat her during pregnancy so she left and has done it all on her own, and she has one of the nicest kids i know, she is now working with kids with learning disablities and had earned her degree, I am not saying kids don't need dads but kids dodn't need dads that are gonna be rubbish! In the end you will be amazed atwhat you can do alone or not the joy and the pain is the same. Guys come and go your babies will be forever

forgot to say she was only 18 when she fell pg with her daughter and her family turned away and didnt want to know

I left my asshole ex when I was about 25 weeks and things haven't been better. Was very lonely in pregnancy at first but now she's here it's great.

Don't worry too much, there's so many peole on here that have been in the same or similar situations or are in those situations and we'll all try to give you the best advice to try and keep you positive.

You'll be OK. We don't need men :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

You're not on your own hunnie...I'm 30 years old and 28weeks pregnant. I already have a daughter who's 9 years to the same partner. We were together 11 years and split just after I found out I was pregnant. We didn't split because of the pregnancy we had way to many other issues going on in our lives. I was dreading the thought of being a single mum - this certainly wasn't in my life plan, but I think these things happen for a reason and what will be, will be. Sometimes I think men freak at the thought of becoming a parent - not that that's any excuse. As long as you love your baby - which I don't doubt you already do things will be fine. I'm finding I love my own space, yes money is tight but its not everything and I know things will work out ok in the end.
Stay strong and there's always everyone on here if you ever need to chat. There's so many more of us in similar situations than you think.
Take care and if you want to chat pm me and we can chat on msn.
Enjoy your pregnancy and just take one day at a time. Hope this finds you feeling better with yourself. :wink:
xxxxx

Where abouts do you live? Have you tried talking to your midwife? Maybe she could suggest some places where you could meet other mums in similar situations....
xxxxxxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back