never ending appointments

rach

Reaction score
well here we go it seems i have never ending appointments at the moment everything seems to go wrong at same time lol
this morning i got appointment with dentist cos my filling fell out and my gums have started bleeding :(
this afternoon i got appointment with gp to discuss medication i take for my hiatus hernia to see if can take it while pregnant and see what could happen later in pregnancy because i have this condition :( the condition is aggravated by weight gain and acid reflux all of which comes in lata stages of pregnancy so apparently will have to be kept close eye on as i get bigger by my consultant :roll:
then 2moro morning i got midwife coming to the house to finish filling in pregnancy notes and discuss birth plan :shock: so glad i got a holiday week this week from work am not quite sure how id fit work in this week lol hope everyone is ok :D xxxxxxx

Hi Rachel you poor thing its all happenin for you. Hope you got on ok with doc today. I have small hiatus hernia too & gastritis to go with it. I've not got too take any medication with it so far. I might mention it next time I'm at hosp.
How did it go with dentist did they do anor. filling?
I've got to go Thurs eve. & I dread the dentist it's just a six month check up though so it mightnt be too bad
Take care
Lorrie x

wow your lucky about midwife rach, she didnt do my birth plan until i was 39 weeks!!!!!!!

i had bad bleeding gums during pregnancy too, just another delightful pregnancy syptom im afraid!!!! lol

hi everyone went to dentist apparently cant have amalgam (or whatever it is lol) fillings while pg so not quite sure what he put in there but something is there now lol
went to doctors who said i cant take my prescribed medication for hiatus hernia because its not reccomended for pg as they dont know the affect will have on baby a lot of women have no trouble at all with hiatus hernia during pregnancy and all they could say was we will have to deal with things if and when they happen ive ended up in hospital a few times because of it so it is a worry but something there is nothing i can do just hope for best :?
i was really surprised about the birth plan bit myself ive hardly got used to the idea of being pg without midwife wanting me to know exactly what i want :roll: when im in labour which is like 31 weeks away lol dont even know what i want for tea today how am i supposed to know what i want to do in 31 weeks time lol so
all in all not too bad a day feeling quite well and sorted lots of other stuff at doctors like boils etc so midwife 2moro morning then nothing till scan next thursday :D hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxx

anyone know how lindsay got on today im sure she had first midwife appointment at some time today xxxxxxxx

had midwife appointment all done :D was only basic birth plan lol just discussing possibilities etc thats it now got scan next week not got to see my midwife till about 21/22 weeks now unless want down syndrome test at about 16 weeks and second scan for sex of baby is usually done around 18 weeks in my area so should find out around xmas new year :D other than the scans i not got to see anyone till about 22 weeks so different to when i had my son :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back