No bloomin midwife appointments!!!

Hi Anna B. Im sorry if I caused you upset with my comment. I know it was a controversial statement which is what I said at the time. I know this more than others because I too had a termination 2 years ago and it broke my heart to have to do so. I was not referring to people like me and you, it was the fact that I was surrounded by 18 year old girls who were on their 3rd abortion in 6 months because they couldnt be bothered to use contraception and just treated it almost like taking the morning after pill. Its these people, who clog up the system and get all the help in the world that make my blood boil and when I go to get assistance with my pregnancy I cant get any!! I suppose I should have explained myself a little better however I was rather wound up after another call to the doctors with no success.
Just to update everyone, still had no joy. The midwife was supposed to call me on Thursday to arrange an appointment and didnt. I called the reception yesterday to be greeted by "Miss Snotbag" (as I have now christened her!) and she told me I would have to call the hospital to make an appointment with the midwife!!!!I asked to be put through to the practice manager who explained that there were 4 other women, all in the same situation as me so it could be a while before I get to see anyone. So I am going to see the doctor tomorrow to try and get referred to go private because Im now nearly 9 weeks gone and no nearer to seeing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back