Scan Appointments

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey ladies i was just wondering how long it took for you all to recieve your 12 wk scan appointments? I seen my MW 3 weeks ago this coming tuesday and ive still not had my appointment through its starting to get me angry as i was hoping id have heard something by now :(

When my midwife told me she had requested my first scan from the hospital I actually called the hospital a couple of days later and asked for a specific date as my DH had to go away (which was all true), they literally scheduled the scan for the date I requested!

For the 20 week scan I was told by the sonographer to call 3 weeks before (so at 17 weeks) to book the scan, again made the appointment there and then when I called. I much prefer this method, than having to rely on my MW to arrange everything for me, and also means you can book a date that you are definitely able to make.

Might be worth giving the hospital a call direct.

here we book our own scans, i'd say it might be woth phoning them to ask if they have booked it :D gosh your 11 weeks now wow how exciting :cheer: :cheer: only 2 weeks and you'll be in 2nd tri :dance:

hun i would def give them a call and ask about it all and sort one out then or get back in touch with your m/w to chase it all up

sorry iv been bad at keeping in touch but always on fone hun and wow cant beleive how quick going for you hun :hug: :hug:

Yeah id get chasing it hunny! Hope you dont have to wait to long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back