Nervous but excited!!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Hiya, havent been on for a while. I was getting far too obsessed with ttc last month so i knew I had to chill out a bit!

Had quite alot going on in my life (nothing bad!) so thats helped take my mind off it for a while at least. Anyway, been using OPK strips and today the line was definitely darker! We've been getting plenty of BD in anyway but I know it really matters for the next few days :? if u know what I mean lol!

Im nervous for some reason but Im also really hoping this could be our month! and im going to try not to do a pg test until im supposed to!!

kirsty xx

Good luck Kirsty! Have all my fingers crossed for you!

Lynsey

Good luck, hope this is the month for you
050.gif

Good luck - sounds like your feeling a lot better. I'm sure you being more relaxed will help the cause! Lock those tests away!

Alice x

Hi Kirsty,

I really hope this is your month, when I was deciding to join this forum, I was following your progress last month and I was so sorry to hear you got your AF!!!!

Do your best to try and put it all at the back of your mind for this month and take it all in your stride, I am going to try and practice what I preach too, and hopefully we will get our BFP in a few weeks! :lol:

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

best of luck kirsty, its so easy to get obsessed ttc i know i was also there last month but im feeling much better this month also. sending you baby dust by the shed load and enjoy BDing mate!! :dance:

PBD me & my OH call it when we are at it at the wrong times :lol: 'Practice baby dance' :wink:

Good luck this month chick

x

Fingers crossed for you Kirsty, bean and I are sending you lots of BABYDUST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back