Getting close to testing!! Nervous/Excited!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Well af is due on friday!! I'm getting really nervous about it, we've been trying really hard this month :( but don't know if its enough, i hope it is!! I keep thinking "oh its monday...ages to go till friday" then i look at a calendar and it looks really soon! if af doesnt arrive, i think i will TRY giving it 1 or 2 days, then test! If i can hold myself away from tests...don't know about that though! :lol:

This is just a post to get all my worries out coz i'm sitting here at work and all i can think about is babies and whats going to happen this weekend!

How are you girls doing?

:dust::dust:babydust to us all testing and soon to test, and babydust to those who got af this month, good luck for next month! :) x x x

How can you not resist just doing a wee test??? OMG I dont know If I could stop myself! A clear blue test would show now would it not?? Oh fingers crossed for you!! I'm still on WWT just now but on froday coil comes out and you'll see me on TTC.... xx

Aww im with you Scottish lassie! Im due AF on Sunday and i woke up this morning desoerate to test but managed not to because i know its waaaaaay too soon! I was thinking this was my month but now im not so sure and i know will be quite upset if it isnt :-s

Good luck, lets hope this weekend is a lucky one! x

well i'm really naughty, im due sunday and tested yesterday and today and both BFN - i wish i could wait like you are! i have no more tests left now so i have no choice, next month if im ttc, i will not buy any! and wait until AF is due! xx

Hi Tracey, I could test now, but last month i was testing early and kept getting BFN and disappointing myself, then i was saying "oh maybe its too early...i could still be pregnant", eventually af came and i was disappointed :(. So i'm going to try my best to hold off, also saves money on tests! i have 1 test and 1 clear blue digi test at the ready! Looking forward to seeing you in TTC!

Hi Cherelle, yup seen you on the testing thread! Good luck for sunday hun!! Hope this is your month, i'm hoping its mine too. I was feeling so positive last week, thinking, yeah this will be it, but now i'm thinking it wont be...just doubts eh because of the BFN last month...but i have really tried hard this month

Ohhh positivity, tut tut!! :p i know what its like though, i was testing mad last month, thats why i told myself this month, no testing until at least a day late...but i might test on the day af is due if she hasnt arrived :) hehe.

xxx

I know how you feel too, my af due this week, not going to test till sunday and have none in the house (think thats the key) did a sneaky one yesterday, bfn but i know its too early. although i have been getting craps for a few days so secretly think the witch is right around the corner :( Good luck to everyone testing this week!!! I'm sure there will be some BFP's out of all of us who are testing! keep the updates coming.

good luck scottishlassie - got everything crossed for ya! x x x

Good luck hun, hope this is your month x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls! Really hope this is it :)

Just a wee question about implantation bleeding... has anyone had this? and if so, when do you normally have it? i had some very very light spotting a day ago. was just there when i wiped (sorry tmi!) just looked a bit discoloured pee (very light red/pink though). don't really know if this is implantation though. was only there about twice when i went to pee. and then stopped. had a few cramps as well. Might not be implantation, but thought i would ask anyway :).

xxx

Fingers crossed for you! I don't know much about implantation bleeding, it's not something I have ever experienced, but doesn't it happen about 9DPO?

xx

hi flopsybunny, not really sure, i think my thing that looked like very very light spotting was about 7 days after ov...

I find this whole thing confusing sometimes, i wish it was simple!

I guess it's just wait and see what this weekend has to bring, hoping its a BFP! x

Fingers crossed for you! I hope you get a nice strong :bfp: and a sticky bean! :)
xx

thanks hun! i really hope so too!!

I havent seen you on the september testing thread list, have you got a test date? :) or is it into october? xxx

It will be October now. Had a chemical pregnancy last week.

xx

oh jeez, i'm really sorry to hear that. And i'm even more sorry that i just realised what that meant in your signature:hugs:. :(
It will happen for us hun, and that just must of not been the right time, good luck for next month :) like i keep telling myself, if it doesnt happen this month, right back into business the next!
xxx

Exactly!! I feel really positive this month. Have a dr's appointment on friday, the gynaecologist at the hospital told me to go and ask for a referral just to make sure all is ok. Am throwing myself into it this month. LOL OH won't know what's hit him!! :)

xx

The excitement has left me now. af got me :( feeling like i want to cry, really thought i had done it this month.

Will try and pull myself out of this crappy mood. Loads of cuddles from oh tonight!

Well i will be joining you in testing october! I'm going to throw myself into it as well, really gonna put everything into it.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Loads of babydust for us!!! :) x

aww sorry scottish lassie, chin up and im sure next month will be your month xx lots of babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back