Oh my goodness.......

Chazabell

Reaction score
I did an OPK as i had a feel inside and my cervix felt different, and i dint do an OPK this morning or yesterday as i thought i had already ovulated @ the weekend as 1 test went darker then lighter again.

Anyway......i have an actual positive OPK test, 2 really pink lines. So im clearly ovulating much later than expected! :shock:

I'm over the moon, as i feel like a cant "try" again this month! :dance:

Has anyone else ever experienced this? As you may have already read in other posts, its the first month in a long while ive been tracking my OV as my cycls have gon haywire!

xxxx

:dance: hi chazabell, just passing by to say....... :dance: get dancing!!! xxx

Good luck Chaz :D

My surge was a couple of days later than i thought and my cycles are pretty much like clockwork.

It's definately good to know! Have fun ;)

Got another positive test today too :) woooohooooo xxxx

Just a thought, don't kill me but you're not preggers are you??

I noticed you are at the end of your usual cycle, could you have OVd earlier and could the OPKs picking up HCG?

Hope so..xx

I'm glad Tracey, I was starting to feel a bit of a bad influence today!! xx

That's brilliant news! I'm sooo looking forward to my ovulation this month so i can get some more action!!

I did a HPT the night i got a positive OPK and it was negative. The positive i got was a clear positive OPK whee as the others have been faint lines varying in colour, i started them on 13th Oct. Igot the strong positive on Thurs, and it has gone fainter yesterday and today...only slightly tho.

I may do a HPT in the morn with FMU just to be sure. Ive developed a swelled/ bloated belly and sore back and sensitive nips since tuesday this week, could be preggo but i doubt it, i assumed that feeling like this would be due to ovulation?!?!

My fellas never been so happy, 4 times this week ha ha and every other day throughout the beginning of the month ;)

Ill let you girls know in the morn what the HPT says xxxxx

come on petal...suspense is kiling me...he he xx

Just caught up with this thread, goodluck hun, fingers crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey girls so sorry to keep you waiting, it was a BFN which I expected as the OPK's have got lighter. But we've done the baby dance loads so I have my fingers crossed. I'm guessing I should be able to test around halloween still, what do you think?

I'm hoping we get our BFP this month, its been 9 months :) xxxxx

Finger crossed that Halloween brings you your own little monster xxx :)
:dust:

Oh girls I'm mega confused now :( did OPK last night and it was darker than on it was on Saturday, almost as dark as my positive on from Thurs.

What does this mean???

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back