Needle like pain

kimmi2506

Reaction score
hia girls i was just wondering if anybody else was getting a needle like pain in the foof and period like pains in lower abdomen i hurts like hell and i dont remeber having any of these with my first any advice would be greatfull as i have already been to labour ward and my uterus was contracting for a bit then completly stoped so they sent me home i am not dilated or engaged i dont think

Hi Kimmi, sorry hun I didnt want to read and run, just wanted to say hope it eases soon. If you're still getting pains I'd ne tempted to call triage and discuss your concerns with them xx

I've had this I just put the shooting pains in my flu down to pressure on the cervix as I only get it every so often and as log as the period pains aren't constant or growing in intensity I wouldn't be too worried hun :) but if ur really worrying then cal ur midwife to put ur mind at rest but I get this too xxx

I haven't sorry, but I hope it eases off x

thanks for the replys i went to my midwife 34 week apt on monday and i told her i was still getting period like pains and the needle like ones she has said it is normal for pregnancy it is just because of presasure but if they get unbearable i have to ring labour ward they havent got any worse the only thing that is hurting like hell is that i have SPD and it is so sore and when getting monitored the other day the doctor pushed on the bone and i really nearlt cryed i ended up shouting at him coz he hurt me so much and the pain hasnt gone away i just want little man to come asap so i can get my pelvis pubic bone sorted i can hardly walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back