early labour?

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope you are all well.

I'm just wondering what the rest of you think about my situation. I've had a lot of really bad lower back ache during the night. It was a constant dull ache and every now and again I had bad pains (like period pains) in my lower abdomen. I did not time the pains because I was trying to sleep through them to save my energy just incase it was labour. This morning, I've still got the back ach continuously and when I walk around, I sometimes get the pains in my lower abdomen. Last week when I saw the mjdwife, she told me my baby was 3/5 engaged. Does anyone think that these are signs that my LO could come early?

Thanks in advance xx

could be.. but at almsot 38 weeks the baby isnt classed as being early really.. 37-42 weeks is classed as full term.. prepare your self for labur is probably the best thing to do xx good luck.. and make sure you tell us if you drop x

Your nearly there not tomorrow you will be classed as full term. In some places they say 37 weeks is ful term.

I have been getting the same thing Im not sure if it means anything tho. Sorry. It might just be all the pressure of baby being engaged. I think its normal though my midwife didnt seem worried when I spoke to her.

I had back ache and period pain type cramps as my labour pains. I noticed that the backache was coming in waves - it wasn't early labour either!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for all your replies. I've been cleaning my house from top to bottom since 9.30am and I've still not had any proper contractions so it must have been a false alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back