Shooting pain/ period like pain

xx emma xx

Reaction score
For the past hour I've been getting regular pains in my lower stomach. It's like a dull shooting pain and kinda feels like bad period pain and it's coming and going. I don't think I've had braxton hicks pains so not sure if it's that. My bump isn't going hard when this is happening and baby is very active, any ideas? It's quite uncomfortable xx

Think this was what I was getting the other day hun. Can you time the pains? See if there is any pattern to them?

You defo want bubs to cook for a little longer

x

I stood up there and my belly was really hard so maybe it's just braxton hicks, never had them to know what they feel like. Yeah he defo needs cooking longer, I don't think it's contractions but it's sore xx

My lower back is also sore. My whole bump and back feels 'different' x

Sounds exactly like what I had the other day hun. I hadn't had braxton hicks either so had no idea. I'm still getting dull pains on and off now.

x

oo i was just going to post abt this myself keep getting rather uncomfortable crampy/shooting/sharp type pains all over bump, they arent regular though x

I was told that any pains like that was the baby moving down? not sure if this is true though.

If not, could be braxton hicks, they can be quite painful as well.

Yeah could be baby moving down, he's been very active today. Was planning on going shopping tonight but just too uncomfortable. It's not as regular now, more of a kinda constant period pain with random shooting pains. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back