Need your help everyone please

and poppy is her turtles name

WHY DO WE NOT LISTEN? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS? :rotfl: :rotfl:

ive bought up the original thread which i replied to. i have added a further comment.

i understood completely but scary mary totally confused me. :?

JE-HEESUS!! I was confused to start with, this has just made me worse!! :? :? :?

kirsty hun don't attempt to understand this thead. go back to knitting your booties1 :hug: :rotfl:

I :rotfl:

then I :think:

Then I :rotfl: again

Then I :think: again

Now im :rotfl: again especially at budge asking cassi if she was on crack and cassie calling Scary Mary a dick head and a muppet

Im ending this post with a :think: no a :rotfl: no make it a :think: no no a :rotfl: deffo ending it with a :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WTF? :shock:

I dont have a santa suit. I do have pink flashing bunny ears though.....

my god. some of the comments on that post. we Did aknowledge. people Did mention the poor turtles !! gah people

What the hell are we expected to talk about on a pregnancy forum :shock:

I am officially offended :rotfl:

Minime said:
WTF? :shock:

I dont have a santa suit. I do have pink flashing bunny ears though.....

i do to!!! pink fluffy ones! :cheer:

I think I am on crack. :shock: Either that or I really have just read the funniest post ever about santa suits, turtles and tesco's.

This has given me the best laugh in ages

you forgot the fluffy bunny ears freya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poppy said:
Hello everyone! Hope this is allowed here if not im sorry!

Well i have a tortoise forum, just like this one and we are trying to break the record of the most members on line. We are all gathering at 7.00pm to see if we can break it. So please can you just log on, you don't need to join just be a guest!

Thank you

The forum www.shelledwarriors.co.uk

did you crack the record poppy? :D :D

i must confess i forgot all about it :oops:

cassi said:
scary mary is editing posts..the last one she put up had a link which she has now removed it was sarah/poppy saying on her forum about the tesco link sarah put up and she said she dont shop at tesco no more and put a link up about how tesco do something bad to turtles in importation...and no one took any notice of it

so its basically her and everyone on that forum taking the p*ss out of us on here saying we are a cliqy forum and how we have santa suits and pregnancy on our mind and thats too much to listen to anyone else

she edited all her posts so that the whole fooking thread makes no sense now. even though it made no sense in the first place. OMG that doesn't make sense.

:rotfl:

missac said:
What the hell are we expected to talk about on a pregnancy forum :shock:

I am officially offended :rotfl:
I've just read this topic and totally agree what else would you talk about on a pregnancy forum, maybe we should ask why on the tortoise forum they are not talking about santa suits and babies? :rotfl:

Just caught this thread, and oh my, how funny.... :rotfl:

i popped onto Shelledwarriors or whatever it is called, and the first post
i saw, the poster avater was a pregnancy one from bumpandbeyond or somewhere....had to check it was a baby ticker, and not a baby tortoise!!!!!! in a santa suit :rotfl:

I will shut up now :oops:

zoe c said:
Just caught this thread, and oh my, how funny.... :rotfl:

i popped onto Shelledwarriors or whatever it is called, and the first post
i saw, the poster avater was a pregnancy one from bumpandbeyond or somewhere....had to check it was a baby ticker, and not a baby tortoise!!!!!! in a santa suit :rotfl:

I will shut up now :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back