***please read***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
im sorry if this starts a fite but i feel this needs to be said

this forum used to be so nice and helpful now people who are long term members are feeling they have to leave, these people have been here a long time give good advice help people wit problems with all aspect of their lifes but are made to feel there beliefs are wrong this is not the forum i joined with people who helped me with akll proibs iv had however silly

so please can we get this forum bck to normal and for peeps not to feel there not wantefd surely us being PG, TTC or got children need each other??

how do we expect to get new members if there joining somewhere there not made to feel welcome

PS sorry mods but felt this needed saying

who is leaving? :(
and how come im mising all the supposed squabbles? where are these taking place?

Sarah, I do agree with you.

People need to forget the past, leave grudges behind, and get on with keeping this place nice and positive.

well im lost :shock:

gonna go back to second trimester. No problems on there. :D

layla is going now, sorry girls for standing on ur toes just felt it had to be sed

Well said sarah!

live and let live and all that! :D

xxxx

I haven't noticed anything going on in here. How dumb must i be! :?

I know exactly what is going on and it disgusts me that people are getting away with such behaviour and attitudes. I have spoke to layla outwith this forum and she is such a lovely person, and the sort of person we WANT TO KEEP on this forum.

well said Sarah.x

Im not picking up on the arguments???Okay, there were a few last week but the threads were acted on and as far as I could see everyone was getting on okay.
As said on another thread, everyone has different opinions.

There is another forum which I just look in on occasionally and there is a section and all they do is fight, i mean everynight there are locked threads and people being far more threatening.

A bit of banter please but no one else leave. I dont really see what else the mods could be doing.

No-one knows exactly what is going on as no-one knows all sides. Pplease can we all act like adults, I am so sick of the bitching, snide comments, second guessing and general bad feeling. Am fed up of saying if you have any issues with any member etc PM a mod as this is not helping the forum. Might get it made into my signiture.

I dont think sarah is saying the mods could do anything better than the great job they are already doing..she is directing this post at everyone and stating the fact that we are adults and should act like it. Cause i havnt been on this forum for long but in the past few months i have seen things get worst and worst and the arguments get ever more petty every time. If you dont like someones opinion state that you have a different opinion in a nice way, you have the right to state your own opinion, but you do not in any way, shape or form have the right to tell someone that they cannot have an opinion and say things just because you do not like what they are saying...it also dosnt give people the chance to be nasty to others and then say "but my excuse is that you asked for people opinions"!! there is no excuse for it and i totally agree with sarah it all needs to stop now. People need to forget the past and think before they post.

This is a really good forum and it would be a shame to let it go downhill and we would all regret it very much so if that happened. It is just a forum but it can be very stressfull for some people when arguments happen and thats never nice is it.

Lets all just be friends :D

cas x

why dont you share the other side and tell the ladies exactly what this is all over?

I might get it pm'd my signature that we get pulled up for our comments but sum seem 2 get away with it! :shakehead:

no because this is not a playground. I am finding this business of starting a man hunt ridiculous. FFS, there have been no PM's sent to the mods that hve been bought to our attention that some people are upsetting others, therefore no-one is getting away with it.

I told you in a PM beanie that I was unhappy about comments that have been made on here! So I am not afraid to say!

god this is stupid this forum used to be a nice place i have changed my mind

lol Sarah, can't believe Layla has bolted. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member