Need your help everyone please

cassi said:
wtf are u on scary mary? yes she said "i have a tortoise forum" so yes of course its hers..what is she lying about?

Are you on crack? :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scary Mary said:
she does say its her forum on her first post

No she said "Well i have a tortoise forum, just like this one"

if you look it says shes the administrator of the tortoise forum.
i think cassis right! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

what ever you're on you're cracking me up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fingerscrossed said:
omg wot r u wittering on about u nutcase

fooking hell i thought i was the nutter around here! :rotfl:

i think we all need to go on the tortoise forum coz we're obviously slow and missing a serious point from scarymary!

and? she was upset noone replied to the turtle link? how is she a liar?

anyways i read the link and i was horrified as i used to have turtles but whats the point in replying "oh gosh poor turtles?" what would come of it?

and them prats on your forum need to get off their high horses thinking they can just say things like that about people they dont even know...and your not any better either dissing this forum on your forum like a 5 year old...

cassi said:
and? she was upset noone replied to the turtle link? how is she a liar?

anyways i read the link and i was horrified as i used to have turtles but whats the point in replying "oh gosh poor turtles?" what would come of it?

and them prats on your forum need to get off their high horses thinking they can just say things like that about people they dont even know...and your not any better either dissing this forum on your forum like a 5 year old...

jesus cassi - are you no the crack now

im leaving ow. this whole threads WRONG :rotfl:

ps: i have a tortoise forum just like this, she means the forum is just like this...it is they are both run on the same board just this is a pg foruym that is a turtle forum...dickhead

cassi said:
ps: i have a tortoise forum just like this, she means the forum is just like this...it is they are both run on the same board just this is a pg foruym that is a turtle forum...dickhead

Breath Cassi you alright hun?

scary mary is editing posts..the last one she put up had a link which she has now removed it was sarah/poppy saying on her forum about the tesco link sarah put up and she said she dont shop at tesco no more and put a link up about how tesco do something bad to turtles in importation...and no one took any notice of it

so its basically her and everyone on that forum taking the piss out of us on here saying we are a cliqy forum and how we have santa suits and pregnancy on our mind and thats too much to listen to anyone else

cassi are you calling me a dickhead? :think: or poppy cox :rotfl:

this whole thread is poppy cox

sorry poppy don't take that personally. im a nutter - ignore me

oh mary!

id forgotton about her :rotfl: where is she :think:

im actually sat here crying with lauighter! how sad is that :rotfl: :rotfl:

turtle2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads