~~~~It's that time again PLEASE READ~~~~~

Urchin

Reaction score
hiya

Sorry guys but they're getting bigger and bigger again.... this is taken from the forum rules:

Before setting up your ticker, please note that we have guidelines in place to help members using a lower screen resolution, to help keep the performance of the forum up to speed and also to make threads easier to read.

We ask that you don't have more than two standard-sized tickers in your signature, and please can you ensure there are no white gaps between your tickers.
Snugglepie do tickers that are 60 pixels high instead of the usual 80, if you really wanted 3 tickers you could use these and still be within the limit :D

If you choose to display pictures instead of tickers (or a mix of both) then please ensure that the total height of your image collection is no larger than the approximate height of two tickers (about 200 pixels maximum, see example below) and that it is no wider than one ticker (or a maximum of 550 pixels wide, again see example below).

Unfortunately any signatures larger than this will stretch the screen for members using a lower resolution screen - because we have avatar images under our usernames on the left, the width of those along with the width of signature images/tickers will mean that lower screen resolution members will have to scroll left and right to read posts in any threads that you have posted in.

signature-example.gif

We are NOT completely strict on this (ie, if you go a few pixels over we are not going to ban you :lol:) But PLEASE - if everyone can just keep their signature as close in size as possible to the example above (ie, if you do need to go over, please just make it a few pixels and not 100s more) it will make our forum much easier for everybody to use.

gah!!! I don't know....Urchin should I make mine smaller?? :(

glad u bought this up Urchin, when I open up a thread and ppl have about 3 tickers, blinkies and a link to somethin or other tryin to load up I just get impatient and come out of it again :oops:

and Im on fast broadband on a mac so theres nothin wrong with my connection :wink:

Jus felt like bein a grumpy old woman haha :roll: :lol:

mummykay said:
lol everyones gonna b askin now :lol:

I know, and I'm gonna look a right bitch when someone comes along and I say they're too big :?

:lol:

Phew, I actually got a ruler out :lol:

Good, coz I love my ticker and love all the colours in it too :lol: Sad aren't I x

Urchin said:
mummykay said:
lol everyones gonna b askin now :lol:

I know, and I'm gonna look a right bitch when someone comes along and I say they're too big :?

:lol:

No your not, if they dont like it then thats their problem - your doing your job and massive sigs are a pain as they make reading threads akward and slow!

ahhhh i just took my wedding tickker off soz i didn't read the rules :oops: :wall: :doh: i'll make a point to read them later when i have a spare 5 mins

I bet my pic of Casey is too big isn't it :( I love that pic, if it is too big could anyone help me with it so I can still have Casey on there somehow?

andreaa sorry yes its too big, if you ask in tech support someone should be along to fix it for you

sorry
xxx

Andrea i could sort it for you on my photobucket account sweetie too make him a wee bit smaller? let me know if you want me too hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back