Need some reassurance girls

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Just walked back from shopping, went straight to the toilet and seen a yellowey sticky thick discharge, like ewcm but extra thick, never seen it before in my life! But it had some red in it. It was a tiny tiny amount but i'm really worried. :-(

I've had loads of thick discharge ranging from white to really intense yellow - hope it's normal? Think a few women on here have said they've had the same thing. As for the blood, if it's as little as you say and was in with the discharge, I wouldn't worry at all. Lots of women have full on bleeding/brown discharge, as I had, and go on to have totally normal pregnancies. Stay positive! x

Is it mucousy? I've read that at the implantation stage it's quite common to pass mucous discharge with blood in it before everything is sealed off tight.

I'm having a lot of discharge and doc said it's normal. Sometimes red streaks in it and sometimes it's pink discharge. Doc told mr a sign to rest up a bit as I have a sensitive cervix. As long as it's only that it's fine and very common. If it goes greenish it means infection. I've just finished anti biotics for one. Sure everything is fine but keep an eye on it x

It was within the discharge and the mucus was really dark yellow. X

keep a eye but I dont think it something to worry about x

Could be starts of thrush too but I don't think it's anything to worry about chick. I had thick green last pregnancy,,,lol,,,Green! Lol x

Iv had this twice now, both times in the morning when I woke up, lasted for a couple of hours and then back to normal, really thick and dark yellow, I was really worried when I had it but have asked my dr and she seemed to think it was normal, something to do with progesterone or something she said x

Back to normal now. Just been sick for the first time lucky me lol x

An increase in CM is normal in the early days as your progesterone levels are rising!

They will be sky high by tri 3.

Keep an eye on things as it could be an infection, but I am sure it's fine!

xxxxxxxx

Could be some old implantation bleeding?
I had this thick kinda mucous with like little coffee stains of blood in it for my implantation :)
Deep breaths I'm sure all is fine!! :)

Xx

Well i'm already on penicillin for Strep B so if it is infection maybe it's coming out? I've had no more anyway :)

Just caught up with this Soph, hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure it will all be fine, and the sickness is certainly a good sign! Xx

Feeling a little better today but still got yellow discharge! Hope it's normal xx

I'm sure it's fine hun, have you been sick any more? Xxx

No chick, just still got the migraine from yesterday :-(
I'm feeling really negative just these past couple of days- I need to shift it x

No chick, just still got the migraine from yesterday :-(
I'm feeling really negative just these past couple of days- I need to shift it x

:( what have you got planned for today? Maybe get out of the house and go out for Sunday lunch or something? I going to tesco soon - the joy of joys, but thinking of going out for lunch so I don't have to cook or wash up :) xxx

Already got a roast planned hun, potatoes are all peeled lol. Don't know why i'm negative, think i'm just really scared my bub is not sticky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back