Ummm Help Girls! Please :)

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I thought i would get away with the bleeding... but i just went to the toilet and wiped and had light pink discharge and a tiny bit of brown.
I have never expierenced this with any other of my pregnancys i just had red blood clots and period like blood then i lost my little ones :(

Any ideas what this could be?

Any help would be grateful.
I'm praying nothing is wrong xxxx

I thought i would get away with the bleeding... but i just went to the toilet and wiped and had light pink discharge and a tiny bit of brown.
I have never expierenced this with any other of my pregnancys i just had red blood clots and period like blood then i lost my little ones :(

Any ideas what this could be?

Any help would be grateful.
I'm praying nothing is wrong xxxx

well hopefully because its pink and brown and not red or clotted like your other little ones, it may just be implantation? fingers crossed for you, but if your really worried I would suggest phoning your midwife, you may get booked for a reassurance scan xx

Got midwife tomorrow the bleeding is very pink and reddish in colour and is coming out more now.
I really hope i am not loosing this little one.
Only time can tell. :( x

Browns old blood which is a good thing! Def mention it to mw tomorrow x x

ive been lucky and not had anything like this but hope everythin is okay which is prob is keep me updared x

Update :(

In immenese pain, not loosing to much blood but the pain was enough for me to phone devon doctors.
I don't know what they can do because the EPU unit is only open during the day.
But i think i am miscarrying. xx

Ouch it is soooo painful :(

Sending you big :hugs: hun, i hope everything is ok.

I had quite strong pains yesterday from lunchtime till about 7ish maybe abit later and i also had pink discharge about a week ago and everything is fine. Try to get some rest hun, i know its hard and keep us posted x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed everythig is ok for you hun xxx

Oh hope you are ok hun xxx
Have devon docs got back to you yet? Hopefully they can check you out at least, but failing that, I would get to the EPU first thing tomorrow morning.
Good luck xxxxx

You must be so anxious! I've had brownish, pinkish discharge before around the time my period would have been due, and I didn't lose the baby then, as it was due to implantation. I did miscarry the baby, but it was much later on, sadly...however, the discharge was nothing to do with it.

Hang in there! I hope you can get some sensitive advice from the EPU soon.

Huge hugs hunni!!!!

Hope everything will be ok. I had some discharge 2 weeks ago and some today. Its very scary.

Thinking of you

x x x x

Fingers tightly crossed for you this evening, hopefully it'll be ok. I have no knowledge of anything like this but best wishes anyway :hugs:

really hope you are ok and everything will be ok. thinking of you xx

Hey hun how's things today? Thinking of you and hoping the docs, midwife or EPU have been helpful! xx

Hey girls :(
i have written what has happened in the miscarriage and loss section :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back