Need some reassurance girls

You will be fine, I know it! Your body is looking after that bean and its getting stuck right in there! Have you looked into early reassurance scans? Xx

Well i'll be seeing midwife in a few weeks so I will ask then xx

I'm afraid you should get use to the discharge I had some horrible icky stuff coming out of me it was bloody minging, went to the doctor and they said it was perfectly normal x

I don't mind the discharge Sammy Jo, it's just the red that scared me. What was yours like?

I go through more pads now than I did when I had a period!! I'm afraid it gets worse xx

Your bean is sticky Sophie....I know it. All sounds like good PG stuff to me. Enjoy ur roast.:) . Xx

Sure you'll be fine Sophie, I know the blood's scary but it's only a little. This first trimester feels like a huge test of nerves, but we'll bloody get to tri 2 this time if it kills us!!! Xxx

More discharge and more red- like a browny reddy colour what do I do?

Any pain? Might be worth ringing doc tomo? Xxx try not to worry

No pain just feel sick- was within the discharge again but more red/brown x

Just keep an eye on it...I'm sure it's nothing bad, but if ur still getting it tomorrow there's no harm popping to see the doc.

Xxx

Obviously not an expert but I think so, yes. Xxx

Lots of women seem to get a bit of bleeding early on so it seems to be a common thing, even on websites that I have looked on for early preg symptoms, often mention some spotting or bleeding. I know its hard not to worry though so I would think its best to call doctor tomorrow just to put your mind at rest and they may send you for an early scan x

What do I do? Just ring doctors receptionist and leave a message for doctor to call back? Xx

It depends how your doctors surgery works. With mine, If I want an emergency appointment, I have to ring in the morning, they call me back and decide if I need one and sometimes I just ask if there is a doctor available to speak to x

I don't know how they work :-/
Not had any discharge since, if it carries on again I will definately go to the doctors tomorrow but hopefully it's a one off. Xx

I don't know how they work :-/
Not had any discharge since, if it carries on again I will definately go to the doctors tomorrow but hopefully it's a one off. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back