Need reassuring!

Spinney I'm so so sorry to hear this. I hope you're ok and I'm praying for the best xxx

Praying for the best for you, hopefully you got your dates wrong

Im really sorry to hear about your scan. Hope everything goes ok. Wish you all the best. xxxxx

Im so sorry to hear this hunny, thinking of you and praying for the best x x

awwwww hon....i am so sorry you are going through this xxx

oh no so sorry to read this :( Fingers crossed that your dates are wrong chick xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Spinney. Hope dates are wrong. Lots of hugs xxxxxx

Oh Spinney, so sorry. Praying dates are wrong & you've got a little miracle bean x

So sorry for you, you must feel terrible, and having to wait 2 weeks is going to be torturous.
Poor thing. xxx

So sorry for you, you must feel terrible, and having to wait 2 weeks is going to be torturous.
Poor thing. xxx

I know it will be like the 2ww all over again but worse!:oooo:

Its weird because until the miscarriage actually happens, technically im still pregnant!

Last edited:
Hi spinney, I hope some how the dates are wrong hun. I knew exactly when I had my last period so I worked out how far I would have been and then I went for my dating scan and was put back almost a week I think it was. I hope you conceived late or something so it's still too early for a heart beat or something. Hope you are okay :-( xxx

Hi spinney, I hope some how the dates are wrong hun. I knew exactly when I had my last period so I worked out how far I would have been and then I went for my dating scan and was put back almost a week I think it was. I hope you conceived late or something so it's still too early for a heart beat or something. Hope you are okay :-( xxx

Thanks scottish, me too. I doubt it thou as im still bleeding quite heavily with some clots starting to appear :cry:

:hug: :hug: I'm sorry Hun can't think of anything else to say xxx

I am really sorry to hear this honey.I know no words will make you feel better. Hold on there, thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back