a cramp woke me up last night??

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone i woke up with a bit stronger than mild period type cramp last night so i went to the toilet (no blood) and after 5 minutes it was gone ?? what was it ? im abit worried xx

Maybe it was where everything was relaxed as you were in bed so the ligaments etc that are loosening up felt worse, I've had a few cramps at night, sometimes when I turn over funny. Or could it have been a ball of wind? Windy cramps can also be really painful and with our digestive system slowing up I've def noticed more wind! Sure it's nothing to worry about unless you bleed or it doesn't go away.

im not sure hun i haven't had anymore though :) have you had your first appointment with the midwife yet? if so do they arrange a scan for you then or? xx

I got my scan app after I went to tell doctor I was pregnant. Had a pre booking with midwife but that was the biggest waste of time, it was basically to meet midwife and that was it, no checks, very little advice, didn't even get a book! Will get my next midwife app at 12 weeks after nhs scan for bloods etc so hopefully that will be more useful, won't be worrying about stuff so much by then! I'm sure you could see your midwife sooner if you have worries though just make an app.

im seeing midwife on friday, i will be around 10 week then, how does a scan get arranged for you?xx

My doctor just wrote to hospital to book it. If your 10 weeks you should have one in 2 weeks time. Maybe call midwife or gp surgery and see what system they use as it seems to vary depending where you live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back