Need reassuring!

Thats good news am really happy to hear that. You will have to let us know what goes on at the scan. Your little one will most probly be moving and waving to say hello. xx

Yeh will defo let you know tomorrow, im so excited!:dance:

Im feeling so different from yesterday and although ive still got a dull cramping feeling and abit of now brown discharge im not letting it get me down!

Last edited:
Good for you hun dont let it get to you everything will be fine you will see tomorrow xx

Hun, I know it's hard not to worry, I was petrified when I was bleeding, but they actually couldn't see the reason why I was bleeding when the did a scan. Fingers crossed for you

Hi Spinneygirl :wave:

Just wanted to say good luck for the scan tomorrow everything will be fine x x :)

Good luck tomorrow babe, will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers girlies, keep your fingers crossed for me, think happy thoughts xxx

I've just read your post - hope everything goes OK. I'm currently the same, bit of spotting and light cramps and I'm worried sick although by reading through these posts it does seem to be common.

I've booked in for a private scan tomorrow - I'm 10 weeks but my first scan isn't until 24th February and I can't wait that long.

Good luck, will be thinking of you xx

Last edited:
Not good im afraid. I got to the hospital and found out it was an internal scan that i was having.
She found a pregnancy about 4mm long but it had no heartbeat. She said it was about 6 weeks. I explained that i was 8 weeks tomorrow! She said that either i may have my dates wrong and she wouldnt expect to hear a heartbeat or that it has stopped growing at 6 weeks.

Because of all the blood and i new i was defo about my dates we took it that i am having a miscarriage. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan just to make sure either way.

It does feel weird thou as i havent actually had the miscarriage yet but i know its around the corner.

Thanks for all your kind words, it means alot xxx

Oh I'm so so sorry Hun :hug: was really hoping for the best for you. Look after yourself (I'm still hoping u got your dates wrong) xx

Oh hunni, I am so shocked, been checking to see how you got on. Is there no way your dates could be wrong? Sending hugs. x x

No i know exactly when my last period was ans when we conceived. I hope im wrong to but maybe if i think the worst a massive miracle may happen xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back