Need idea's from people..........

snoop

Reaction score
I still not have the full blown witch arrive yet infact she did not really show her face, I was due to start on the 28th june but on the 26th had loads of white CM (sorry tmi) 27th i got brown spotting instaed for a few hours and alot of cramping waiting for the gush never happened though. then spotted twice on monday 28th nothing on the 29th we got back to buisness in the bedroom and i spotted a tiny dot on the 30th. I have had negative test, last tested on thurs.

Symtoms:
Been sick
VERY bloated :shock:
Tired
Twinges in my side and below belly button
Occasional sore breast.
Loads of BFN :oooo:

The thing is i am very bloated, i usually go down after af but it has'nt here a pic the thing is i look pregnant but the test say i am not, so i am confused lol and ppl are asking when i am due and when i say i am not the look at me weird :lol:, because i am usually thin now have this bloating i can't shift.

Any way soz for the long post what do you guys think, to be honest even though i have the symptoms i am not so sure no more.

Thanks
Snoop x

Oh forgot to say this is my 2nd month of spotting but the last time the bloating went away for a couple of weeks before it came back and stayed.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100607.jpg
    Snapshot_20100607.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi snoop,
Well I think I could get a PhD in symptom spotting... alas still not got my bfp, but got everything crossed for you! :) Xx

Another test? Or have you been to see your doctor?

Pinky x

I have the doctors on Tuesday anyway, so i hope to have answers either way. I took at test earlier in the week and it was a bfn, so i am all most positive i am not, its just strange how my stomach looks like i am lol.

The bonus is though is i have trouble with constipation since i had a c section12 years ago and now i can have a bowel movements every day instead of every couple weeks with assistant of using medication :lol:

Hi snoop,

How did the doctor appointment go? (sorry if you've posted about it and I haven't noticed yet)

:hugs:

Pinky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back