New here and need some feedback

ihesiaba

Reaction score
Ok I am 44 years old and my husband and I had been trying to have a baby but has not worked out,,,,,,I have had 3 miscarriages.....been about a year now since the last one.......also I am plus size which I know does not help.....here is the problem at hand......thought I had started on the 1st of this month but only really spotted not a normal cycle at all lasted 3 days and then nothing......about 4 days ago took a test but did not give it a chance after about 30 seconds nothing showed.......I threw it away.....went back after a few hours and there was a faint pink line?????? yesterday I noticed so spotting very faint pink and watery........stayed off my feet the rest of the day and night woke up and was fine....nothing......this eve went to kitchen did a few things cooked dinner for husband and dishes.....went to restroom and again faint pink spotting only when I wiped.....what is going on????? afraied to test again......

Hi,
in my opinion you need to test again , its the only way you will know for sure, sorry to hear that you have had a hard time TTC, I wish you luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Dont want to read and run so WSS!!! xxx

hi
yes i think re-test again! also you should not read pregnancy tests after the time verified on the packet as they can show evap lines so it is not trustworthy i would re-test :D

yer test again its the only way best of luck hope its ur bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back