7 days late and negative test...

sonybh

Reaction score
I am 7 days late (normally fairly regular) my last period was on the 19th Jan and I had unprotected sex with my partner (we didn't have a condom) on the weekend 5/6th of Feb (that was when I was ovulating) but he pulled out and I am not on any other contraception.

For the last 5 days I have had waves of nausea, headaches, fatigued, swollen/tender breasts, cramps, back aches, a metal taste in my mouth and bloating... I really feel pregnant but had a negative test this morning :(

do you think I am pregnant? :shakehead:

Hi, i suppose you could be especially if AF doesnt show up and you BD over OV. Did you test with FMU, what brand of test did you use?

How long cycles do you have? x

maybe give it a couple of days and test again? or get an appointment @ the Docs for a bloodtest? hope u get the answer you want! :dust: x

Hi, i suppose you could be especially if AF doesnt show up and you BD over OV. Did you test with FMU, what brand of test did you use?

I am not sure what all the abbreviations are can you explain please?

I am normally regular as clockwork... the test was Numark from my local chemist. I haven't been under any extra stress.

i'm in exactly the same position hun, 3 negative tests and 8 days late. Even with a CBD, hate waiting :( let me knoe how you get on x

i'm in exactly the same position hun, 3 negative tests and 8 days late. Even with a CBD, hate waiting :( let me knoe how you get on x

I know.. it's frustrating!! I will keep you posted, keep me posted too. :dohh:

8 days late now... done another test this morning and was negative although the line was very weak. I am have even strong waves of nausea now too... I just want to know!! x

I know.. it's frustrating!! I will keep you posted, keep me posted too. :dohh:

8 days late now... done another test this morning and was negative although the line was very weak. I am have even strong waves of nausea now too... I just want to know!! x

I'm exactly the same as you! Waves of nausea, hot flushes and feel like I have loads of trapped wind, but it's not trapped?! (Tmi)

We weren't planning but I've been disappointed when I got the bfn. I'd just rather know even if it means :witch: arrives. I hate being in limbo

I'll keep you posted

u had a weak line? sounds promising!! try a first response test! xx

u had a weak line? sounds promising!! try a first response test! xx

Yeh had a weak control window line... but the other window only had one line instead of a cross... I am going to wait until Monday to do a next test as i'll be 2 weeks late and then go to the docs if still negative.

I was actually sick twice last night, I haven't eaten anything funny either and still feeling nausea this morning but still not sign on period... I really feel pregnant now!!

Going through a dilemma, my partner doesn't want a baby... I went through a similar situation with an ex 7 years ago and was kind of forced into abortion and I know I can never go through that again, plus I am 35 this year and time is not on my side. He knows this and says he wont be a dick about it but I am starting to feel the pressure from him.

It's nice to be able to talk about how I am feeling... thank you x

end of day 9 and still no sign of period and more nausea... going to wait to take another test on Monday and if nothing then go to the doctors. thanks for helping me cope xx

I am not sure what all the abbreviations are can you explain please?

Hi Sony,:wave:

Abbreviations - AF Aunt Flo(period), BD Baby Dance, OV Ovulation, FMU First Morning Urine.

There is a thread somewhere with them all listed.

Try a FR First Response or CB(D) Clear Blue normal or Digital.

Hope you get your BFP xxx

well day 12 and still nothing, I have booked myself an appointment with the doctors on Monday morning then meeting my partner for lunch after either way.

Has anyone else had any positive signs?? xx

Hiya

I'm now 9 days late and have quite a few symptoms. Went to the docs on friday and i had a blood test. Get the results monday or tuesday. Just want to know now

Hey hun, 12 days now for me. Cant get to the docs till friday though. Been having loads of cramps, like period pain but not the same as I usually get? Hot flushes too and had low blood sugar at work yesterday, as I felt really shaky?!
So I have no idea whats going on here.
Keep us posted with how you get on at the doctors, fx for you :dust:

I really hope you all get your BFPs ladies, am thinking of you all.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back