Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

Well done you two, everyone is doing really well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rach, when I get peckish I munch on fruit :hug:

Well done all of you, girls! I have been very naughty. Not particulary unhealthy, just, probably consumed more ckal then I should have :oops: My DH had a birthday party on Sunday, and Ive been cooking since Friday....Soooo.... :oops: :oops: :oops: I had cake, and meatballs and all the other stuff. (But, I had my Xenical, so hopefully half of all that fat went out). And Today I had the last bits of the food from Sunday :oops: But I also went for water aerobics (so thats good :) )

But, tomorrow is another day! And I MEAN it! In the morning I am going to the spinning class (which I was avoiding since I was 18!...too hard!). And, what is good with that, that I cant really skip it, cos the gym has that policy of cancellation, and if you cancel 3 or 4 clases in a row you get fined, or somethig like that. So-yay to my gym!

It really gave me a great stimul of all of you being so good! Well well done! :hug:

Rach, when I want somethign healthy to munch on-blueberries!!!! I loooove the stuff!!!!!

Awww, and I got registred today with Tesco diets for the low carb plan. (That is why I went of the rails a bit. No more carbbbssss :cry: :rotfl: :D )

carbs are dangerous..lol i NEED to eat carbs at certain times of the month, i cannot get enough bread when af is here and its really hard but i am going to try and find something else to satisfy the craving, does anyone else suffer at "the time of the month?"

I couldnt live without my carbs but am going to eat them in moderation

:clap: :clap: everyone is doing really well - if all this determination and positive thinking remains contagious we cant fail :cheer:

Carina - can I ask, I notice you saying you are taking xenical - do you find it good?? how does it work?, hope you dont mind me asking

morning! well i have had cereal and a cup of tea for my breakfast (i usually skip breakfast) and i am going to have a tuna salad for dinner, i was gonna ask....does anyone have pitta bread? i had one filled with salad for my tea last night but dont want to have too many if they are too fattening, i always thought they were ok (not really fattening) can anyone tell me if they are ok? or not, i dont wanna carry one thinkling i am doing ok but am really putting unnessesary weight on.. :?

ella: No, dont mind at all :D :hug: Well, Xenical is just great! Ive been using it just for a week, so cant really see visible effects on my body. Basically what happens, it suppose to get 30% of fat youve eaten straight out of the body (well, not straight, takes about 5 hours :rotfl: ). And it really does!! Sorry, if TMI, but when I go to the loo, the fat is just going out!!You can actually see it! So, I think it is a lifgesaver, if you know youll have a fatty meal!

rach: have you seen wholegrain pittas? those are great! you can get them in most supermarkets! They deffo arent fattty!

Wholegrain pittas are fine Rach :wink:

Carina, the exercise you're doing makes up for the stuff you were naughty with anyway so I wouldnt worry about it :hug:

I start Slimming World tonight :cheer: I'm actually nervous about it and not because of my weight...it means hubby has to put Maddison to bed and she only allows me to do it so I think there will be tears and tantrums at bedtime tonight and not just from Maddison :lol:

He hee i was good this morning, i had 2 slices of WW wholemeal toast, and a yoghurt and a glass of water. So that was 1 1/2 points for breakfast. So good start.

My daily points are 22.

Snuggle said:
I start Slimming World tonight :cheer: I'm actually nervous about it and not because of my weight...it means hubby has to put Maddison to bed and she only allows me to do it so I think there will be tears and tantrums at bedtime tonight and not just from Maddison :lol:

Good Luck :hug:

yay girls! :cheer: :wave:

Ive been really really good today! For breakfast I had just a bit of scrambled eggs, for lunch absolutely yummy chicken (chicken fillets, fried with lemons and lemon juice and with single cream) and for dinner im gonna have steak!

I think, low-carb diet really suits me. I lost some weight on it in the past, just I could never continue. That is why, Tesco diets are working great. They give you all those yummy recipies and I wont become bored.

I also have done my spinning class today! OMFG! It hurts! A lot! But, it was worth it :dance:

Anyways, feeling very proud of myself today!

Snuggle said:

Dont worry hun! I bet he will manage! And - Good luck!!!
Tell us how the meeting went. :hug:

well i too have been good again, i had cereal for breakfast, some steamed veg for dinner (was gonna have the tuna salad but wasnt that hungry) and for tea i have had chinese style chicken with boiled new potatoes and a load of salad, i have just had a mullerlight cos i was a bit peckish and i may have a coffee in a while, i must say though, i nearly crumbled before the yoghurt as i seem to have the monthly sweet tooth starting...but i resisted and quite pleased i did as the mullerlight satisfied the craving, hows everyone feeling tonight..ok?

Ive had a good first day too rach and pleased you have as well.

Breakfast

2 x WW bread with WW yoghurt

Lunch

Wholemeal pittabread with ham and light philly cheese

Dinner

chicken and lemon risotto, with roasted veg and new pots was lovely

Snacks

Weight watchers choccie browines and yoghurts

All of it added too 22 points

oohhh them pittas sound nice! may have to try those, glad you ad a good day, do you find it filled you ok?

I honestly did struggle, but when i went to the fridge i picked up a WW yoghurt instead.
I guess its lke smoking, when your over the first week it gets easier.

Hi girls :wave:

I went to Slimming World tonight and am a bit baffled by the whole Green diet and Original diet thing but sure I will get used to it :wink:

Been good again today, had weetabix for breakfast and banana, had poached eggs for lunch and spag bol for tea :D Had a mini Time Out bar as a treat too :?

You're all doing really well :hug: :hug:

Well done you girls!!! :dance: :hug:

Snuggle-what are those Green diet and Original one?? Btw, I pm'd you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER