nappies

I'm using Re-usable nappies this time I've got them all from amazon and tjs cloth nappies only a few quid each

Flexilexi, found the Naty brand in Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Boots - all the same price I think, but Boots a little pricier. Every now and again, they're on offer :) I got a good offer on Amazon at the time when I bought them.

Flexilexi, found the Naty brand in Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Boots - all the same price I think, but Boots a little pricier. Every now and again, they're on offer :) I got a good offer on Amazon at the time when I bought them.

Ahh thank you Yorkslass - I never go to tesco any more I either get food delivered or go to Lidl so I guess I can go find them! xx

I have finally ordered some nappies, wipes etc today from Amazon...it's made me feel better lol!

Supermarkets don't stock Moltex, I bought mine online, however some larger health food shops do stock them. They are stocked in a store in Leeds city centre called Out Of This World (think that's the name anyway lol).
I'm sure other stores will stock them.

But I must admit I preferred to buy everything online and have it delivered (I'm too lazy to go to in town all the time and lug shopping home too, plus after bus fares it's as cheap to pay postage lol).

Will have to check out Moltex, never heard of those ones. Will have a trek into leeds to find that shop!

I'm using Re-usable nappies this time I've got them all from amazon and tjs cloth nappies only a few quid each

What did you type into amazon? I'm looking at re usable but they are expensive and i'm not sure if I will like them so don't want to spend lots. My library does not do any deals or incentives. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back