Nappies and wipes

kellylou

Reaction score
I was wondering how many packs of newborn nappies I need to get can I ever have too many??? I have 3 packs so far with 20 in each for up to 11lbs in weight and loads of baby wipes as I buy a pack each time I am out now but nappies I heard roughly 10-12 a day??

Yeah sounds about the right amount of nappies per day for a new baby! I'd buy 5 packs of nappies and see how you go size wise from there :)

lily is 12 days old and i have got through 2 packs so far haha!!

Last edited:
ok so keep buying then in my case want to just try and get as much as I can before I go on maternity to help with money argh so much to think about!

I think its all down to personal choice really. Ive probably got too many to be honest. I found you get so many differnt vouchers though that I kept getting packs for about £1 or sometimes free!

Ive now started on size 2s when theyre on offer. x

good idea, i just found another voucher so that will be another pack to add in! Still trying to get my bounty pack tho nowhere seems to stock them near me!

I only started cos I joined as many clubs as I could and when the vouchers came most had to be used by this month anyway.

I've got £100 of boots vouchers so spending them on nappies, wetwipes and milk! Can't ever have enough of that stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back