Nappies? (disposables)

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I was just wondering wether it's a good idea to stock up on nappies? If so what size do I get and how many? (I already have a pack of pampers newborn size 1 which I bought to get the free bag from boots).

it depends on size of baby , i would stock up on size 2 . pampers newborn come up bigger then huggies but i prefere huggies altho i like pampers babydry at night lol

cos leland was little we used size 1's for alot longer then i thought and actually had to buy a few more packs and size 2 didnt fit very well , infact they never did . now were on size 3 :shock:

thats prob confused u ! buy maybe 3 packs of newborn ( u'll need one for hossy i recon anyway ) then get size 2. u can always go get some size ones if u end up having a tiny baby :D

We are still using size 1 pampers because Evie has skinny legs and size 2 nappies gape a bit and leak! :puke:

Tesco have the 54 packs on offer at the moment- 2 for £16...

:wall: Bloody Expensive!

if i remember rightly, size 1 is up to 11lbs innit i think millie was in them til she was 5 or 6 weeks old, and i was goin thru AT LEAST 7 nappies a day, so u do the math.! :lol:

Hi there
It all depends on the weight of the baby.
Calleigh was 7lb 6oz at birth and she fitted nicely in pampers size 1. She stayed in size 1 till bout 4-5 weeks and as trixipaws said as they go through at least 7 nappies a day you will defo use them. You can always just buy say two packs and send someone out for more when needed, but if she is too big for them it not such a waste of money if you have only bought a few packs.
Calleigh is still in size 2 and she is 8 weeks old today, Dont reckon she will be in them for long as she is a chunky little madam :lol:

Jade&Evie said:
We are still using size 1 pampers because Evie has skinny legs and size 2 nappies gape a bit and leak! :puke:

Tesco have the 54 packs on offer at the moment- 2 for £16...

:wall: Bloody Expensive!

boots do them for £ 6 each, plus the advantage points

x

The size will depend on your baby's weight... Louis is almost 4 weeks old now but I'm still using Pampers Newborn Size 1 as he is only 7lb 3oz. I've tried Huggies Newborn in the first week and even though they are smaller than the Pampers we had lots of leaking accidents :? I prefer the way you close the Pampers, more adjustable I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back