Nappies + Enviro Friendly = Possible?

5Element

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Could I ask you for your advice? Does anyone know these nappies and if they are any good? I want to try and stay enviro friendly with the nappies but dont want to use the material ones (thats ALOT of washing at 60°). Does anyone know them and if they are any good?

Beaming Baby
Bio Degradable Nappies

Thanks for your advice!! :) XXX

I've not heard of those makes myself so can't comment on how good they are but I do use cloth. I have heard that bio degradable nappies need to be composted to not impact on the environment but I would guess that the packet would explain what you need to do. I don't wash my nappies at 60 often as most recommend 40 - I have a baby wash cycle on my machine that runs at 40 and add an extra rinse. I probably do a 60 degree wash once every 2 weeks or so x

you can get fee samples of Beaming Baby nappies. I think they sent me out a 3 pack. i have just ordered sampled of their bath range.

I was going to agree and say you don't wash cloth at 60, in fact not recommended to. Im using an ecoegg too so no washing powder cheaper and environmentally friendly. Still better to do cloth as Nooooooooo landfill implications and much less energy to make them, as you use the same ones over and over. Where as sposies are used once. If that makes sense.
Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Hey we just got a sample pack through from beaming baby with nappies in it. Hubby has already ordered 48 packs of babywipes from them, 6 bottles of baby body and hair wash and 2 organic sponges :) he likes to bulk buy x

Thanks very much ladies! I just hope that they send the free samples to Austria ;-)
The good thing is if we do decide to go sposies is that none of our rubbish ends up on a landfill site. Where we live all our "normal" rubbish gets burnt and goes to make the heating/hot water. They have developed a special system out here with 0 gases and non landfill so I dont think it would be so bad..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back