• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargain nappies....

To buy online it says u have to spend a minimum of £25! Has everyone else found this or is there a way around it?

I don't know! I just ended up buying some things that i wanted anyway and a CD that i probably wouldn't have bought but kinda wanted as its quite relaxing-also Delivery is £3 during the week and £5 at the weekend

Just had our 3 packs of nappies delivered and WOOPS asda didn't charge us for them!

To buy online it says u have to spend a minimum of £25! Has everyone else found this or is there a way around it?

I had this as well. Minimum spend for delivery is £25.

Ash thinks I shouldn't get anymore as we have 240 nappie's now, he also said if she comes out at over 8lbs like the boys, we may not end up using them all :(

Bonus Becky!! Happy Birthday lol

My 10 packs arrived this morning - and they had to make a substitutuion!! - got 10 boxes of PAMPERS! very chuffed!!

xxx

My 10 packs arrived this morning - and they had to make a substitutuion!! - got 10 boxes of PAMPERS! very chuffed!!

xxx

Woo hoo :dance: I wanna order some to see what I get as I know our local store is sold out! X x

Just go for it! lol xxx

I just have :dance: ordered 6 packs plus some wipes & a few other bits to be delivered Monday afternoon :lol:

Like I said, if our little lady comes at 36 weeks like our midwife thinks, we're gonna need plenty! He agreed!!! X x x

I went in store yesterday and I grabbed all of the packs I could reach - 5 lol. What a bargain. I took one out to have a look and they look good to me. They're so dinky though! Never thought I'd coo over a nappy lol. So £5 for 220 nappies :)

Thanks again for posting this.x

I went in store yesterday and I grabbed all of the packs I could reach - 5 lol. What a bargain. I took one out to have a look and they look good to me. They're so dinky though! Never thought I'd coo over a nappy lol. So £5 for 220 nappies :)

Yay :dance: you're welcome :)

We have ordered 6 packs due to be delivered this afternoon, also ordered a load of wipes! Cant wait for them to be delivered now lol. I coo over everything at the moment! X x

I was the same got one out and was sat going naaawwwww how small! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back