Bargain nappies....

Well I had ordered 3 packs online, the delievery man came yesterday and said there are some alternatives, turns out that they had sold outta the asda brand and I got 3 packs of pampers for £1 a pack, and they had also sold outta tommie tipee nursing pads and I got 2 boxes of Johnsons baby ones for £1.75. Was really happy with my alternatives haha xxx

Just been into our ASDA, and the shelves are bare.... too slow! :(

I'm going to order some tonight. Wish you could order more than 3 packs though! Thanks so much for posting this.x

I got three packs today :) they had loads in Wolverhampton. How many newborn ones do you need? They go to 11lb x x

Yeah we got 4 packs the other day (soz should have occured to me to put on here). Have thousands of size 1 pampers already but hey we can always ebay those if we have too many..........

I'm going to order some tonight. Wish you could order more than 3 packs though! Thanks so much for posting this.x

Your welcome hun X x

Sue, its always better to have to much than not enough! Our Asda has sold out too :( I have 240 nappie's, but looking at getting another 3 packs, gonna nip down to Asda tonight, if they haven't got any I will order them online! X x

I just ordered online , and it looks like it let me order 10packs. xxx

I just put 10 in the basket , and it didnt tell me i wasnt allowed to - looks like they were paid for - so they better arrive. lol.
xxx

I just put 10 in the basket , and it didnt tell me i wasnt allowed to - looks like they were paid for - so they better arrive. lol.
xxx

I wonder if the '3 per customer' is just in store then and not online x x x

I just bought 5 packs online! And bought 2 in shop! I'm not too sure how many we'll need all depends on baby-all my family have been quite big babies with the heaviest being 10lb1oz and lightest 8lb OH was "average". So not too sure whether to buy more or not! hmmmmm???

I was able to buy 8packs online last night :D got myself a few other bits and pieces too that were on offer xx

ok, im prob being stupid but whereabouts on the website is this offer? couldnt find it last night and cant find it today

See now I am in 2 minds because I know the offer isn;t going to last, but I am only 7 weeks gone....

Is it still too early?

Bella, it's up to you, i personally didn't buy anything until after my 12week scan but everyone's different. The offer may come back on at some point during your pregnancy tho!

To buy online it says u have to spend a minimum of £25! Has everyone else found this or is there a way around it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back