Baby's Name....

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
If were having a girl, her name is going to be Sienna, but might spell it Syenna

Both my girls have 2 middle names but were struggling to find a middle name, hubby wants his mums middle name and nan's name as 1 which is Eleanor but i cant think of another that i like and flows with the 2 names together.

If were having a boy, the 2 middle names have been agree'd which will be both of our fathers names but were struggling to find a nice boys name, i want something different and unusual and hubby likes George, dont get me wrong its a lovely name but its to normal for me. :wall2:

I'm having a boy and trying to come up with an unusual name! I love differnet names that you don't hear very often! We've come up with one name but keeping it hush for now ;)

Sienna's a gorgous name too!!

My girls names are Lyssia and Kelci so if it is another girl it will go really nicely, although im secretly hoping its a boy and im well and truely stuck...

i'm the same i like unusual names as our surname is quite a common name!!! But we're having a few problems agreeing on a name for both boys and girls!!

We are also the same as i have two middle names and if we have a boy our middle names are agreed but with a girl were finding it hard - esp as were trying to make sure the initials don't correspond with anything either!!

My friend has just had a little girl called Sienna and her middle name is louise which is really nice!!

we have picked faith as the first middle name because i love it and it goes with most things

Sienna's a name on my list, I can't decide how well used it is tho, it is beautiful...
How about Mason, Ryder or Fabian for boys?

Louise is one of my middle names and Lyssia's first middle name, so would like different from theirs.

I love the name Faith, not sure if OH likes it.

Ive only heard of Sienna a few times, none round my area thankfully lol

The only trouble with names is - as i work in a playschool i always think of the kids there when i hear them names and it kinda puts me off when some are naughty lol

Mason i had set aside last time and now im not very fond of it
Ryder / Fabian ive never heard of, will have to tell OH :) Thank you for all your reply's :)

How about something like Sienna Rose as that has a nice ring to it?

My friends 2 kids both have Louise as their middle name!! I'm thinking about using my middle name as one of the middle names if it's a girl!!

Ohhhh i like that, Will be added to the list. Thank you :)

Sienna Rose would have been our little one's name if it had been a girl. I also like Sienna May (or Mae). x

We've decided if bump is a girl then her name will be Sienna Eleanor Rose. Ive always loved the name Sienna since the first day i heard it :)

Still haven't decided for a boy.

How about; Chase, Hunter, Harris, Emmett, Benson, Logan, Emmerson or Bennet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back