For those who never get "dark" lines -

butterfly1414

Reaction score
I have pcos and these are the strongest lines Ive ever had with opks! so for those if u that think ur line must be dark-dark, take a look at mine and they tie in perfectly with my bbts! -

this was my 1st ever "positive" on cd13 of my last cycle - my temp then went up to confirm -

utf-8BSU1HMDExNTAtMjAxMjA0MDQtMTM1Ny5qcGc.jpg

this was my "positive" from this current cycle that i got on cd11 and FF shows ov on cd13. on cd10/13/14 my opks where stark white. -

13ed9b4a-1.jpg

here are the two together compared -

c6b37e37.jpg

the "general rule" of opks is that the test line must be as dark as or darker than the control, well as u can see, not everyones body works like that xxx

I only used OPK's once and I never got a line darker than the control. They did deffo get darker when compared to the others but never darker than the cotrol and I know I deffo ov'd as I'm preggers!

XX

I agree. Cheapy tests must be used in caution. I had a smiley face on a digi yday but absolutely nothing on a cheapy! In the previous months when every other brans has been clearly +, cheapies are never as dark and strong and I definately ov as I get my prog cheked each month and I chart bbts.

I am very interested to read these posts! I used cheapy ov tests last time ttc and got faint lines some days, blank some days and one cycle I got a darkish line but not as dark as control line and still took it as negative (as per instructions) but I got AF exactly 14 days after this test.....so that must have been when I O!!!! The next 2 cycles I did get lines darker that control......

I will be careful this time ttc as am using the same strip tests again.

That's really helpful thanks! I only get faint lines and last time I waited for a darker line till doing the bd, but the next day there was no line so I think we left it too late again! The month before we did it one day early which should have been ok but no luck either! I read that if you drink lots of water the line will never be very dark. Maybe I'll invest in some more expensive tests too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back