my update

Waiting is so hard! When are you testing again? Fingers crossed for you x

When they come in the post. The frers already veen dispatched cz i paid premium delivery for a quid lol

Hopefully you receive it tomorrow or latest on Saturday. So exciting x

Thats if i dont end up goin up the shop for another cheapie :/

Feeling wet was my first pregnancy symptom as well and I didn't get a positive on an ic until days after a FRER. Good luck xx

Did u get a bfp on a frer the day af was due?

Still no AF or any sign for me either.
Been mega sick tonight, tender belly and dire boobs
In bed, feeling totally shattered.

Last edited:
Hey Zilla, I'm just wondering where you've been feeling like you're due your AF? That was my first symptom! I wondered why I hadn't come on, but I felt like I was just about too, cramps and sore boobs etc, and then 4 days after AF due I tested on both cheapie & digi and both came out pregnant, baby dust for you!!!!! Fingers crossed

I caved n went n got a first response fast result. Nothing

Im not that bothered about it right now though because all u ladies are keeping my hopes up so thank u

Ccw...keeping everything crossed for u..i really wanna see u finally get your bfp!!!

Attachments

• POMELO_20160331214407_save.jpg
    POMELO_20160331214407_save.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 48
Oh Hun! Well you have done absolutely amazing to have held off this long' imagine how much money would have been spent so far! You still have a chance babe! I didn't get my bfp till cycle day 35 with my 2nd xxx

Aww thank u roxy :) and yeah lol i tend to go a lil overboard with testing normally.

Was your cycle 28 days? My cycles are 33

Aw sorry zilla. Evening wee is not good at all. Try again with fmu?

Fingers crossed x

Aw sorry zilla. Evening wee is not good at all. Try again with fmu?

Fingers crossed x

Ah ha. Well luckily the pack i got earlier is a twin pack. Well...single now...pissed on its twin.

Question...whats the difference between first response early resukt...and first response fast result??

Nothing again n still no af

Attachments

• POMELO_20160401081206_save.jpg
    POMELO_20160401081206_save.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 56
Big hugs lovely. Sorry still nothing.

I think the difference between early and fast results is that fast result one appears within a minute.

x

Surely if i was pregnant id have at least a faint line by now though :/ im like 15-16dpo

Oh Hun , I keep saying but my very very faint bfp was at 17dpo I will show you how faint X

It's very frustrating. I always think the same surely should show at least faint line at 12 dpo.

But we all are different. Some girls don't get anything until 17dpo. There is still hope x

Very faint bfp at 17dpo ( it was very faint)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member