my update

Ooooook....so today i started with tiny brown spotting....it then got a lil heavier but was still light for af and had the consistancy of ewcm in parts (pad needed)...then it turned bright red but didnt get any heavier...now it seems to have gone down to red spotting
Wtf?????
Last 2 times iv been to the loo it wasnt even on the tissue at all but i still need a pad

Last edited:
Oh zilla such a confusing time. Hope this spotting stops. x

Hey Zilla, sorry if it's AF. You never now, see how it goes overnight x

I will. If it is then oh well. Was just someone elses turn instead of mine this month and hopefully better luck next time ay

Oh Hun I was really routing for you this month! When can you go to the doctors for help? X

Im out. Its not heavy but its bright red with a couple of clots...one of em was like the size of a 50p. Too stubborn for help. I always thought id give it a couple of years before help

Sorry zilla. Big hugs. My AF showed up today too. Gutted x

Ooooooh wierd wtf events that happen in the cycle can be good signs Hun.

Hope you its is IB for you, maybe you ov'd later than you thought?? I think I did this cycle??

Xxx

Oh poo sorry didn't see last post Hun.

Sorry about AF hun

Xxx

I'm really sorry the ugly witch has made an appearance, but your attitude is lovely Zilla and you will get your wish, hang on it there xx

Strangely enough im actually ok. Ok so it was the most symptoms iv ever had and i genuinly thought i was...but its ok. Theres always next cycle :)
Was just someone elses time and its comforting to know that it may have been someone whos been trying longer than me. Would be different if it was someone close to me i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back