my update

Your so strong willed! I've been known to poas at 3dpo ��

Your so strong willed! I've been known to poas at 3dpo ��

Oh so have i lol only the once though. Im surprised i havnt caved...but then thats y i refuse to buy one.

been drinking tea all day (actually just made myself one). My bra has been super uncomfortable lol had to take it off soon as i got home although i was tempted to take it off and go without at work. Still getting nausea. Not so much a heavy feeling in my abdomen anymore, just feel bloated. Areaolas "seem" bigger to me but could be wrong. Not as many headaches now. Tea has replaced indian food since my korma the other night. Constant lower backache. Peeing more but might be the tea and the past few days iv been napping. Plus i started bawling my eyes out (like not a cute little sob...more like waterfalls of tears accompanied by ugly loud crying) when my OH wouldnt hug me the way i wanted him to

Turning into a pussy lol

������ God I so hope your pregnant!

Last edited:
God I so hope your pregnant!! Have everything crossed for you!..xxx

Oh and my cat has decided he wants to be more affectionate (for a "bugger off if u think im snuggling with you n mind ur own buisness" kind of cat).

Especially at night when he decides to curl up on my hest or stomach purring away

Nope. No tests in the house what so ever lol if there was i dont think i couldve lasted this long let alone another 3 days.

And thank u roxyroo!! I hope so too :)
Keep trying to tell myself im not though just incase of another negative.

Thank u. Not getting headaches anymore :)

Problem is my next day off is saturday. N on thursday i start at 1pm n seeing as i dont drive, it looks like the onky test im gonna be abke to get is from my local corner shop and they only do the cheap strip tests

One more day to go! Finally get to test tomorrow

I really hope this is it for your Zilla, it would be lovely to see you get your bfp xx

Me too zilla, AF due tomorrow. I'll be testing if no arrival through the night x

Ooo i forgot ur af is due the same day as mine lol lets hope its lucky for both of us x

Thanks ladies :)

Hey...CCW....less than 12 hours to go!

Oh good luck Zilla! !! Hope both you and CCW get your Bfps :D

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member