my update

zilla

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Im 6-7dpo and for the past few days iv had a few symptoms. They started around 3-4dpo and im wondering if that was too soon to be experiencing them?

My symptoms are:
A couple of headaches
Mild backache that comes and goes
A "heavy" feeling in my abdomen which also comes and goes
Not really "tender" boobs...more like a mild ache
Tingly nipples (like how they feel when its really cold)
Waves of random nausea
Keep having a want for indian food
Seem to have a heightened sense of smell but thats just how it seems
Crampy twinges either side of my abdomen
Creamy cm (bit more than usual but was sticky the couple of days past ov)
Always yawning but cant fall asleep as easily even though i feel tired

But like i said...was/is it too soon to experiencing symptoms?

I know some people would be like "the only way u will know is to take a test" but im trying to hold off testing until af is due which is the 31st

Just looking for opinions please..have any of u had this and if so...what was your result?

I feel your frustration as I'm also in the 2ww - shouldn't test until 1st April but finding it hard not to think about doing after the bank holiday weekend. I've had similar to yourself; symptoms from about 3 days dpo. I will be 8 dpo today. Nipples of fire, tired, grumpy, hungry (especially in a morning almost feel sick that hungry), twinges and aches (particularly right side); all could be bfp but could just as easily be new cycle symptoms! It's so hard this TTC. I took a break from pf for a few months for that reason but this month does feel different; I just don't want to get my hopes up x
Hopefully some ladies with their bfp' will reply and let you know 😃

Last edited:
I feel your frustration as I'm also in the 2ww - shouldn't test until 1st April but finding it hard not to think about doing after the bank holiday weekend. I've had similar to yourself; symptoms from about 3 days dpo. I will be 8 dpo today. Nipples of fire, tired, grumpy, hungry (especially in a morning almost feel sick that hungry), twinges and aches (particularly right side); all could be bfp but could just as easily be new cycle symptoms! It's so hard this TTC. I took a break from pf for a few months for that reason but this month does feel different; I just don't want to get my hopes up x
Hopefully some ladies with their bfp' will reply and let you know 😃

Thank u jazzsaxplayer
i also took a long break from pf for the same reason as u n yes..definatly feel different this month. Hate waitin to test but i also hate testin so early cz then i use more tests n waste money on cheapies just to be disapointed.

this way if i wait til the day af is due i can get a decent one thatl give me a much more accurate result the first time

They sound promising but I don't want to get your hopes up, i really hope you get your bfp this month xx

Thank u :) hopefully ul get urs too!!! Will be nice...round xmas time

I have my fingers crossed for you!!! X

I have a browse on here every now and again and I want to see you get your BFP so bad!!! X

Thanks ladies :)

Well...today is back to work day after having 8 days off....i actually dont wanna go lol especially to a place where they get u doing most stuff n then complain that u dont do anything :/

Kinda worried...keep telling myself its just gonna be another negative but if i am then i obv dont know yet so i cant really turn round n say i cant lift adhesive n tiles cz i might be preggo

Just an update....still have the same symptoms except now...i dont want coffee i want tea instead (normally i hate tea and cant get enough coffee so for me..this is very strange)
Plus i seem to have gone off chocolate today

Hmm all sounds positive! Have you overdone it on the Easter eggs lately lol? When are you testing? X

Sounds good Zilla.

I've still got sore nipples but not as bad as they have been. Feeling nausea when hungry but then also when eaten. Cramping has been continuous with odd pains in right side and occasionally left. Not noticed more frequent urination but then I drink lots of water anyway. Number 2's are a bit messed up. Also feeling very emotional / reflective. Starting to really want to know as for example today my OH offered me port with our cheese and really wanted some but didn't just in case. Think I'll probably test in the morning but not sure why as it's too early still so will probably use a cheapie x

Sounds good Zilla.

I've still got sore nipples but not as bad as they have been. Feeling nausea when hungry but then also when eaten. Cramping has been continuous with odd pains in right side and occasionally left. Not noticed more frequent urination but then I drink lots of water anyway. Number 2's are a bit messed up. Also feeling very emotional / reflective. Starting to really want to know as for example today my OH offered me port with our cheese and really wanted some but didn't just in case. Think I'll probably test in the morning but not sure why as it's too early still so will probably use a cheapie x

i wanna test so badly too! But i refuse to buy them yet cz i know il get carried away.

had constant lower backache for most of today. I made myself a cup of coffee before work n other than that iv been drinking tea all day n as i said...i normally hate tea.

like u...i too have been having cramps. Mainly left but sometimes the right. My bra has been sooooo uncomfortable i had to take it off soon as i got home. Kept trying to adjust it at work (not an attractive sight i might add...got a few strange looks. Insanely bloated and iv been peeing so much today but i dont know if its cz of the tea

Hmm all sounds positive! Have you overdone it on the Easter eggs lately lol? When are you testing? X

Lol i got 2 easter eggs. See usually im the type of person who once i see chocolate its mine and shortly after that its gone.

I opened one last night...ended up taking half to work...had a quarter of that n didnt want the rest.

Im testing on thursday as thats when af is due. Refuse to buy a test cz i know il use it n buy more

Zilla, anxiously anticipating your bfp. Good luck & best wishes.

are you 11 or 12 dpo?? why aren't you testing yet haha!! I got my bfp on 9dpo and 10dpo with my son! :D

Not even going to test one day early??!! I admire your strength !! Lol X

are you 11 or 12 dpo?? why aren't you testing yet haha!! I got my bfp on 9dpo and 10dpo with my son! :D

Not sure whether its 11 or 12. Think its 11 but not 11% lol and i know! I normally start testing around 6dpo but i figured whats the point of payin out for tests when if i refuse to buy them then il just get a test the day af is due. Even if its only a cheapie before work.

Not going to lie though, im extremely tempted. I wanna test now but im not gonna let myself lol il find out on thursday

Not even going to test one day early??!! I admire your strength !! Lol X

Haha not if i can hold out lol

Although im surprised as iv got more symptoms than ever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back