my update

Before then I didn't have a hint of anything not even like Evap squint

Well i keep goin to the loo cz i feel very wet (like i can feel it coming out) n expecting to see af has arrived...but instead its just mega loads of creamy/ewcm

Zilla, sounds very promising. Creamy cm is a very strong symptom. X

Zilla, sounds very promising. Creamy cm is a very strong symptom. X

Its like creamy mixed with ewcm...but theres LOADS of it

Still no af as of yet. Boobs dont hurt...nipples feel normal atm. Felt a bit sick this morning n a bit gassy n thats its apart from a couple of cramps

N belly feels a smidge itchy at times. And some pinchy sensations

Last edited:
Btw...oh just texted me...my frers arrived so i might do one when i get home.

Are they more sensitive than the fast result tests?

Your cm sounds promising. Will you be able to hold you wee for 3 hours? Try not to drink anything before you test.

I'm sure sensitivity is on the leafelet inside. Check it. Let me know what it says. I think all frers are 12.5 mui. X

Btw...oh just texted me...my frers arrived so i might do one when i get home.

Are they more sensitive than the fast result tests?

Well? Any further testing? Sending you baby dust xxx

Try to wait a few days until you test again. I used to find it even worse when I spend a fortune on tests and turned out not to be pregnant.

I dunno if i can wait a few days :( the waiting for 14 days was mega hard enough lol

Hmmm...tempted to take it now...but ima wait til i REALLY need to go n hold it as ling as i can

Oh exciting Zilla, I really hope you get your Bfp tonight :)

xxxxxx

My AF is here :-(

Very painful but not much ATM....very slow.
Think I've had a cyst on my ovary.

Last edited:
Thank u. Strangely though...im expecting another negative because of my negative this morning...although ima check the first response site to see is early result and fast result have different sensitivites

Oh no ccw! Maybe if its light n short ur still in with a chance?? I wouldnt know but is that possible?

I don't know, probably not x
There was something wrong with my day 21 bloods. Unsure what as the receptionist says the doctor wanted to speak to me so I have a telephone call Tuesday.
I've taken soy for 6 months, this is my 2nd cycle off them. I have felt a lot worse off them. My boobs and nipples are sore, my cramping are mega painful too and so much more teary.

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hunnie, how long have you been trying ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back