My TTC journey .. testing commences!

Yeah, you are so good at being supportive and giving advice to other ladies. Now it's your turn to take it! Lol. I'm really good, feel so much better knowing my uterus is good. Still have some results to go but feeling good. I've just had my acupuncture, I was falling asleep on the table! It was so relaxing. So I've come home and having a lie down under the blanket, dont judge :rotfl: xx
Thank you hun <3
It’s brilliant news that your all good in there. I just know your going to get your bfp in 2020, hopefully close to me that would be amazing.
I’m not judging, I’ve already had a nap today and ready for another one ahaha xx

Thank you hun <3
It’s brilliant news that your all good in there. I just know your going to get your bfp in 2020, hopefully close to me that would be amazing.
I’m not judging, I’ve already had a nap today and ready for another one ahaha xx
That would be so amazing! Yeah but you're growing a tiny human so you're allowed to nap! I'm just gonna call mine self care hahaha! Xx

Just thought I'd post a little update.

Today I had my blood test for AMH. I also had swabs done to check for infections. I am more than used to the prodding and poking down there (smear tests, lletz treatment, vaginal ultrasounds, hysteroscopy) but wow. It was awful! She used a massive speculum which looked and felt nothing like the clear plastic ones they usually use. She must have done like 3 swabs and 2 of them were ones into my cervix - it was worse than a smear! Felt like she was stabbing my poor cervix with a sharp knife! I am usually unbothered by things like this but it was so uncomfortable. Also she was showing someone how to do it so she was taking her time! Bah! I just laid there and kept thinking of the end goal in this, my baby. So, I need to call in a week to see if there was any infections found. Next up and last is the HSG.

I feel incredibly tired today, I fell asleep on the sofa after yoga, have not done that for a good while. Just generally feel a bit deflated, maybe it was just the traumatic experience! I've started using my Ava bracelet and ovulation isn't confirmed yet, think I'm on day 19, so its gonna be another long cycle I think :sleep:

Just thought I'd post a little update.

Today I had my blood test for AMH. I also had swabs done to check for infections. I am more than used to the prodding and poking down there (smear tests, lletz treatment, vaginal ultrasounds, hysteroscopy) but wow. It was awful! She used a massive speculum which looked and felt nothing like the clear plastic ones they usually use. She must have done like 3 swabs and 2 of them were ones into my cervix - it was worse than a smear! Felt like she was stabbing my poor cervix with a sharp knife! I am usually unbothered by things like this but it was so uncomfortable. Also she was showing someone how to do it so she was taking her time! Bah! I just laid there and kept thinking of the end goal in this, my baby. So, I need to call in a week to see if there was any infections found. Next up and last is the HSG.

I feel incredibly tired today, I fell asleep on the sofa after yoga, have not done that for a good while. Just generally feel a bit deflated, maybe it was just the traumatic experience! I've started using my Ava bracelet and ovulation isn't confirmed yet, think I'm on day 19, so its gonna be another long cycle I think :sleep:

Hang in there, Natalie! Just one more to go :)

Thank you Sock! Was not expecting today to be so uncomfortable. How are you getting on?

I was massively depressed on Monday and Tuesday after our consultant appointment but I feel ok now. I just want the letter to arrive now so we can have our first IVF appointment date, haha.

I had a phone call from the hospital and my swabs all came back clear. Good news, no antibiotics required.

However I had bad news this morning that my nana has passed away. She had dementia, and was given days to live at the beginning of december, she has always loved to defy all medical expectations. But, she was starting to really suffer more than ever and knew she wasnt going to get better, so I guess she gave up her fight. I am very sad however I'm talking comfort in the fact shes no longer suffering. My lovely nana Joyce <3

I had a phone call from the hospital and my swabs all came back clear. Good news, no antibiotics required.

However I had bad news this morning that my nana has passed away. She had dementia, and was given days to live at the beginning of december, she has always loved to defy all medical expectations. But, she was starting to really suffer more than ever and knew she wasnt going to get better, so I guess she gave up her fight. I am very sad however I'm talking comfort in the fact shes no longer suffering. My lovely nana Joyce <3

Sorry to hear about your Nanna :( Sounds like she was a fighter! I’m glad she’s not in pain anymore. Love to you and your family! Xx

Glad to hear your tests all came back good. So sorry to hear about your Nana, it's so hard when we lose our loved ones.

Thinking of you<3:hug:

Thank you so much Char. Just the HSG left now. Feeling positive. Hope you're doing ok? I'm still over the moon for you! Xx
I hope the HSG goes ok. When do you have that booked in for? Make sure you dose yourself up on painkillers an hour before.
Its good your feeling so positive, its only a matter of time that is going to happen babe and i cannot wait for you to see them pink lines <3
I am good hun, have my bad symptom days but finding myself quite lucky i'm not vomiting everyday. Just feel drained constantly. xx

I hope the HSG goes ok. When do you have that booked in for? Make sure you dose yourself up on painkillers an hour before.
Its good your feeling so positive, its only a matter of time that is going to happen babe and i cannot wait for you to see them pink lines <3
I am good hun, have my bad symptom days but finding myself quite lucky i'm not vomiting everyday. Just feel drained constantly. xx
I need to call to book it when I get my period. Yeah I'll make sure I do, I'm so glad it's the last one! I just feel like thinking negatively about it all will mean it's even less likely to happen. It's going to happen for me and I'm going to get my baby. My mother and her mother and all the mothers before them did it, so can I! I'm glad you're feeling ok for the most part. Try and savour it, the first trimester is a drag but everyone I've spoken to says it flies by after that! Xxx

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr Agbola on this email ([email protected]), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. contact him today via email: [email protected]

I need to call to book it when I get my period. Yeah I'll make sure I do, I'm so glad it's the last one! I just feel like thinking negatively about it all will mean it's even less likely to happen. It's going to happen for me and I'm going to get my baby. My mother and her mother and all the mothers before them did it, so can I! I'm glad you're feeling ok for the most part. Try and savour it, the first trimester is a drag but everyone I've spoken to says it flies by after that! Xxx

Hello Natalie, I read through this thread and saw you had a BFP in Feb 2020? I would just like to say congratulations. Could you post an update? Did you finally have your take home baby?

Hello Natalie, I read through this thread and saw you had a BFP in Feb 2020? I would just like to say congratulations. Could you post an update? Did you finally have your take home baby?

She did, her baby girl just turned 2. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back