Funniest TTC Moment!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Now most of us have been at this game for quite some time and between us we have tried every tip, technique and old wives tale there is!!

Sooooooo ... what has been your funniest ttc moment so far :think:

To name just a few of mine.. there was the time it "slipped out" right at the crucial moment and I attempted to do a DIY insemination :oooo:

I once fell out of bed whilst trying to put my legs in the air after doing the deed :dohh:

Ages ago someone wrote a post not mentioning any names *cough* Cosmic Girl .. about it being possible to taste when your CM is fertile ... and I almost .. ALMOST considered havimg a lick :shock::shock::shock:

Come on girlies spill the beans ....

Ha ha!

My funniest moment has to be when i was on top, we'd finished the deed and id been a little fierce ;) and i said 'come on, roll with me so we dont loose any swimmers' and he flipped me over and we broke the bed :shock:

You have me thinking now.......xx

I cant think of any buts those really made me LOL

Keep them coming!

Ages ago someone wrote a post not mentioning any names *cough* Cosmic Girl .. about it being possible to taste when your CM is fertile ... and I almost .. ALMOST considered havimg a lick :shock::shock::shock:

O.M.G :shock: hahahaha

I was in a proper get us healthy body get us a bfp kick so searching for good food in the supermarket. Came back to the trolley and my hubby armed with a whole load of fresh fruit and veg, threw it in and announced that will make your swimmers ready for me! To then see another man, not my hubby!!!! He just sloped away!

We had a quickie one morning before work then as I sat down in a really important meeting I felt oh's swimmers take a bid for freedom and felt a warm wet feeling as they escaped. Spent the next hour paranoid I was either going to have wet trousers or someone would smell it or both

I was in a proper get us healthy body get us a bfp kick so searching for good food in the supermarket. Came back to the trolley and my hubby armed with a whole load of fresh fruit and veg, threw it in and announced that will make your swimmers ready for me! To then see another man, not my hubby!!!! He just sloped away!

Haha! Mortification!

I have ordered opks etc on amazon on my phone and a girl in my work asked to see my phone cos she was thinking of buying the same make. She clicked on the amazon app and right on the screen was 'you have recently viewed pre conception lubricant' lol she just looked embarrassed and I couldn't get away quick enough :)

I have ordered opks etc on amazon on my phone and a girl in my work asked to see my phone cos she was thinking of buying the same make. She clicked on the amazon app and right on the screen was 'you have recently viewed pre conception lubricant' lol she just looked embarrassed and I couldn't get away quick enough :)

love this!

im sure this has happened to all of us but......:blush:

after dtd, lying on back to keep in the goo, completely starkers, legs hugged into chest, chatting away to hubby who is putting clothes on, start getting cramp, quickly move to roll of bed and let out the MOTHER of all poof pumps. I mean, not just a small expel of air, I mean a HUGE wet 5 second long parp. Hubby just laughs it off as it does happen, its only natural, but this was off the scale and he asked "was that your foof or bum bum". World. Swallow. Me. Up.

after dtd, lying on back to keep in the goo, completely starkers, legs hugged into chest, chatting away to hubby who is putting clothes on, start getting cramp, quickly move to roll of bed and let out the MOTHER of all poof pumps. I mean, not just a small expel of air, I mean a HUGE wet 5 second long parp. Hubby just laughs it off as it does happen, its only natural, but this was off the scale and he asked "was that your foof or bum bum". World. Swallow. Me. Up.

thats hysterical!!!! :rotfl:

and yes it has happened to me too :blush:

thats hysterical!!!! :rotfl:

and yes it has happened to me too :blush:

forgot to say - when i tried to explain it was my foof i was laughing so hard more noise came out. oh dear.

haha thats hilarious! this thread has really cheered me up!! i cant think of any embarrasing moments tho.... although im sure there are some!

OMG you girls have got me crying with laughter :rofl:

and yes I am also guilty of foof trumping :oooo:

O M G!!!!!!! Coca cola just sprayed all over my screen!!!!

That is awesome and summat im also guilty of :D

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back