frustrated on TTC

mina1982

Reaction score
i've been trying to conceive for over 2 years from now. but never got anxious because thought it's just a matter of time till few months ago. In December we both had the analisys done, my analisys were normal, but and husband came out with low sperm count, he is on some medications for 3 months and he is about to finish them soon and do another check up. i'm just too frustrated on TTC without any hope, anyhow i use BBT and OPK every month. My AF is about to come tomorrow and i'm just so angry that i don't have the optimism to go on. i just think that i'll never have the chance of being mom. Just wanted to know is there someone with this problem in this forum or does anyone has anything he knows from her experience in this concern.
thanks girls

Sorry you're having a rough time :(

Welcome to the Forum :)

We have be ttc for 3 years now so i know how you are feeling.

We had all the tests done,after i mc back in feb 09.

Results show partner low sperm count and i wasnt ovulated....

so we started clomid on 30th april

had foilcile scan on day 12 saw 3 big ones (14-20)
was told i would ovulate on day 14....
did the baby making lots!!!
day 21 progesterone test shows ive ovulated!!!

so just waiting to see if i come on now!!

not had this problem but dont give up hope best of luck xxxx

AF came this month... start 2nd cycle of clomid now...

hope my partners swimmers swim harder this month!!

We have been TTC for 3 years and it is fraustrating of course, just relax and take it as it comes...Let nature take it's course and with the doc's helping then it will happen everntually.

Donna xx

Hi and welcome :wave:

My OH has the same problem. It took us 1.5 years to conceive our daughter, but we did manage it without needing IVF. Try and stay positive, wishing you lots of luck and baby dust :dust:

Just taken my first pill of clomid cycle 2!!.....

fingers crossed this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back