My Slimming World Journey

Lovely loss hun,

I find a nice loss that first week helps to spur me on.

Hoping this week goes well for you

xxxxxxx

Amazing loss hun! As you know... I lost 1lb so thats still standing at a stone loss while pregnant! am so chuffed! just 4lb to go til i hit 4st loss now! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls it's really motivated me to keep doing what I'm doing xx

Going well, just finding it difficult to eat outside of my house as I don't have my scales lol will have to start smuggling things in my handbag x

When you are out and about chick as long as you stick to free foods and low syn stuff you will be fine :) its only your Healthy extras you need to really weigh and the odd dash of milk here or there in a cuppa tea really wont make much difference xx

Thanks Sarah you have been fantastic :hug: I really really appreciate all of the help xxxx

Yesterdays weigh in brought a loss of 2 and a half lb so I have reached and went beyond a half stone loss :yay:

Ideally I would like a stone off for the 18th! Fingers crossed x

Anytime chick! helping you and others helps to keep me on track ;-) lol xx

You are doing fantastic! Keep doing what you are doing and im sure you will see that stone loss asap :) xx

My progress so far

2EDFD310-ADA9-401B-921F-9F5C354E2137-1013-000001211F11D267.jpg

11CE7DA3-673B-4403-A40C-4FB147EC6BF7-1013-0000012188B49787.jpg

Not feeling hopeful after a wedding and my sisters bday dinner

My progress so far

2EDFD310-ADA9-401B-921F-9F5C354E2137-1013-000001211F11D267.jpg

11CE7DA3-673B-4403-A40C-4FB147EC6BF7-1013-0000012188B49787.jpg

Not feeling hopeful after a wedding and my sisters bday dinner

I think you can really see the.difference! Well done :) can you feel you've lost it?

I feel tighter iykwim? My belly button is moving up too lol still a good bit away from target but I'm on the right track x

How are you getting on Mel? Xx

That's ace you can feel it too. I always found it a bit rubbish when you lose weight but can't see it or feel slimmer. How do you think Wednesday will go?

I feel like Ive had a brilliant week. I usually have at least one day off plan but was fine this week so hoping for 2lbs off this week. Starting to notice the weight difference when I run as well. Apparently for every 10lb you lose it takes 40lbs of pressure off your knees! :shock:

I was at a wedding on Saturday so a lot of eating and drinking plus yesterday we were all out for a 3 course meal so tbh I'm expecting a gain xx

You're doing really fantastic with your running.. The longest I lasted on a treadmill was 7 minutes and it nearly killed me, when you started exercising did you notice your ankles being sore? Mine are starting to feel better but they've felt slightly sprained since I started exercising. That's amazing about 10lb loss maybe I will notice a bit of ease once I hit that loss xx

How did you get on at WI this week Jen?

With running I didn't notice with my ankles but my knees struggled alot. They're a million times better now I've started losing weight though. I also had an injury from going too fast too soon which was rubbish. I can now do 2 miles fine and slowly working up. Do you do walk/run/walk/run? that really helps build up stamina. I often do it and sometimes so a sprint/walk/sprint/walk which helps build up speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back