My Slimming World Journey

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I joined slimming world yesterday evening so today is my first full official day.

Starting weight: 11st 9 1/2lb (the heaviest I have ever been :( )

Also doing 2 circuit training classes a week and other bits when I can.

My weigh ins will be every wednesday.

X

every picture ive seen of you, you look like a skinny minny!!?? :eh:

xx

Pos I try to hide it under certain styles of tops and 2 pairs of suck me ins at the best of times, the scales don't lie as they say x

Good luck chick

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to trying slimming world after the baby?

Not at all I think it's quite exciting too :blush: I don't think it's slimming world that's exciting but the aspect of it? Skinny and active for me hopefully haha xx

I started Monday :) lost 1 1/2 on it before but no.classes this time just me lol, extra glvto you xxxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I plan to join SW too. See how weight goes with BF wee man and then join as HV said no actual dieting while BF as they find that's wee babies stop puttin on weight. Though I am walking now and will be back at spinning classes very soon which will kick start get body back.

Good luck on ur journey.

Did you tell her its slimming world hun - its not reay a diet, more healthy eating, and you eat loads! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Butterflykisses it's unreal how much you can eat on it. Dairy is limited but you can use your allowance to have Some more x

Thanks girls x

Day 1 went well, a big thanks to Sarah for helping me with my food diary. I used 5 syns (allowance 5-15) only thing I'm kind of struggling with is tea, I'm going to have to get used to sweetener x

Day 2 went well, a total of 4 syns, walked around sainsburys with my booklet trying to find as many free foods as possible :blush:

Now onto day 3 x

Hey hun, I also started this week. My start weight was 11.11 1/2. Wanted to wish you good luck xxx

We are pretty close in starting weight hun, what day is your weigh in and what's your target? Are you finding it easy enough to follow? X

Good luck hun, I joined SW a bit ago and have lost a stone and then put 2 lb back on :( sounds as though you are doing well though x

Mu weigh in is on Tuesday but im struggling really. Not really been talked through it properly because I originally joined when I was pregnant so she presumes I know it all but I never really followed it properly before. I'm breast feeding too. I could really do with her helping me write a meal plan for the week of simple quick easy meals because I struggle for time with a newborn and a 2 year old. When's your weigh in? Xxx

My weigh in is on Wednesday, are you on extra easy? X

Yes, but doesn't feel like extra easy lol. I definitely need some guidance! Xxx

Do you know your free foods and healthy extras? X

I have one healthy option A (dairy) one healthy option b (bread or cereal) then have muiller lights for snacks (free) mainly have apple and passata as my super free foods and am allowed up to 15 syns a day but am not using them all.

You can ask me any questions, a girl from here has given me so much help and ideas so I kind of know my way around it now and have my books at hand x

Some of the girls from my group find they have better loses if they use all the syns... Dunno why but something to bare in mind x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back